Chapter 15

I stood at the gorilla, but it was only me. Which I found very strange, I sighed and placed my crown on my head. "Where is everyone?" I asked myself, Wicked Ways played which was the Eclipse theme and I watched on the screen as Edge, Dakota, and Charlotte walked out to the ring.
"Vampyer! You betrayed us, you lied to us, you turned your back on us!" Dakota shouted.
"You are not fit to be our queen, so we raised the steaks, putting a real queen in your place!" Edge continued.
"And I will rule better than you ever will," Charlotte finished.
"You chose the Judgment-"
My music cut off Edge as I walked out, my head held high. "I chose no one Edge," I snapped walking to the ring. "Replace me all you want, but in the end I am still the queen of nightmares. And you're about to have one!" I climbed in facing all three. Edge on the left, Dakota on the right, and Charlotte in the middle.
"Please, you forgot about me! I cared about you," Dakota said sounding sad. "You chea-"
"We weren't even together Dakota, don't try that with me," I growled.
"You still turned your back on us!" Edge snapped back, I rolled my eyes and pulled the crown off my head.
"Fine, then you can take this," I said throwing the crown to the ground, making it break on impact.

"This is my brutality!"

Rhea walked out slowly, "Vampyer, I told you they wouldn't last darling." She made her way to my side of the ring and climbed in to stand next to me.
"I know, I should have listened to you," I sighed grabbing her hand. The crowd gasped.

"The rumors are true! Vampyer and Rhea Ripley are together!"

"I may not be in a group with anyone, but I am still the queen of nightmares." I looked over to Rhea, "and this is the Nightmare." Charlotte stepped forward to me and Rhea pulled me behind her shielding me from her potential attack.
"You won't touch her," Rhea snapped watching all three closely.
"Wow Vampyer, you can't fight your own battles?" Dakota taunted laughing. I flashed my new fangs and Rhea looked back at me.

"Here comes the rest of Judgment day."

Damian, Dom, and Finn circled the ring. All three keeping and close eye on the Eclipse, now not including me. "Calling your body guards now huh?" Charlotte spat. Rhea had finally had enough and went at her, Finn pulled Dakota down by the legs and Dom did the same with Edge. Soon a full brawl broke out and I stood there looking stupid.
"Don't let anyone touch her Damian!" Rhea shouted as she threw Charlotte into a corner. Damian came around and stood behind me on the outside of the ring. I tossed the mic and watched every unfold. Finn had Dakota locked down and Dom was struggling against the strength of Edge.
"I got your back Kaylie," Damian smiled at me for the first time and held out his hand. I took it and climbed out of the ring.

"Once enemies now turned Friends by the new relationship between Vampyer and Rhea, isn't that something," commentary had a field day with the story unfolding.

Rhea managed to pin Charlotte but she kicked out sending Rhea into a corner. When she looked up, her eyes were pinned in my direction, Damian stood in front of me and Charlotte attempted to run in my direction but Rhea got ahold of her first sending her into Riptide ending the brawl.
"Don't you fucking come near her again!" Rhea shouted signaling the rest of Judgment day to follow suit with Damian. Soon enough I was surrounded by men protecting me. "And to Dakota, next time you touch my girl without her consent. I will end you," Rhea stepped out of the ring giving a menacing look to the three.
Charlotte stood up, and walked over to the broken crown to pick it up and place it on her own head. "Welcome to my kingdom, Vampyer."
Rhea and Judgment day walked to the Gorilla, but I stood there facing Charlotte. "I thought you were better than this," I said soon following behind them.
"I challenge you," I found myself stopping to turn around. "Vampyer I challenge you! I want an I quit match, and I want it soon." Charlotte smirked and Rhea grabbed my hand.
"I accept, name a time and a place. I will be there," I smirked now walking to the Gorilla.

~

All five of us sat down in the break area to watch the night unfold on the flat screen. "Kaylie, are you sure you don't want to officially join us?" Dom asked patting me on the back.
"You're talking to me?" I laughed slightly at his comment.
"Yeah you, you may be with Rhea but I don't hate you. None of us do," he laughed. I sighed in relief.
"I was worried it would be awkward, but to answer your question. I'm gonna go solo for a little bit," I winked as Rhea pulled me closer.
"Come on babe, we got your back," She called me babe for the first time. Of course it made me smile.
"We still have that crown for you," Damian chimed in as he watched the screen.
"Lone wolf," I emphasized leaning on Rhea. Finn chuckled a little and shook his head.
"We got you loud and clear Kaylie," Finn said literally chugging a water after.
"When is that party we all have to go to?" I asked changing the subject.
"You mean the annual thing we have? It's supposed to be Thursday night I think," Dom said ruffling his hair.
"Not looking forward to that," Rhea added rubbing my arm. "Being in the same place with not only our bosses, but our enemies, and the press."
"I'm your boss technically," I smirked reminding them of my position.
"Fair enough lass, but you're a wrestler too," Finn winked throwing away the empty water bottle. "Are you sure about an I quit match with Charlotte tho?"
"Well, it's not like I haven't done it before," I said now looking up at the screen.
"We know but, she is a powerhouse," Rhea added recalling her many matches with her.
"I know, but hey it's a match," I sighed.