Chapter 6

A/N: 2 uploads today because I feel like it lol
----------------
'Dialing Mr Tony Stark.' Jarvis said.

Bri began panicking and slapping her radio. She was going back to Stark tower so she could sleep in the extra room but she didn't want Jarvis interrupting whatever he was doing with that model. Or did she?

'Hello?' Tony's voice said suddenly.

'Sorry, Tony, Jarvis just misunderstood when I told him I was going back to work.' She said nervously.

He didn't seem annoyed. That was weird?

'Back to work?' He said obviously raising his brows.

'A couple friends are staying at my house and I haven't got a place to stay then I remembered that theirs an empty room on the fifth floor.' She said meekly.

'Come on over.' Tony said before he hung up.

Bri felt her stomach flutter. She drove in silence until she arrive at the tower. It was completely empty except the lights on the very top floor. She parked her car and ran inside. Something about New York at night freaked her out. She took the elevator to the fifth floor and was about to slip into the room when the second elevator opened.

'Weren't going to say hello you your boss?' Tony asked crossing his arms over his chest.

Bri took in his appearance. He was wearing what he did all day and looked as put together as he always did which what a good sign. Maybe the model like woman was coming in for a meeting.

'Didn't want to interrupt you and your guest.' Bri said smirking.

Tony looked genuinely taken back at this.

'Guest? Tania was just coming in to ask for Pepper's last paycheck, she's Pepper's sister.'

Bri blushed at her allegation.

'I've got a room set aside for you upstairs.' Tony said placing his hand on the small of her back and leading her to the elevator.

Her heart skipped a beat slightly at his touch. Now that she knew he didn't have a woman over she felt better especially with his hand not moving when they reached the elevator.

'That room over there is yours.' He said pointing to the far end of the room.

She was about to make he way over when he grabbed her wrist.

'Why don't we watch a movie first?' He asked smiling.

His smile didn't come out as often as his smirk but Bri melted every time she saw it. She allowed him to lead her to the large sitting area and plopped down on the couch.

'Jarvis, please put on Toy Story.' Tony said sitting next to Bri.

'Toy Story?' She asked with raised brows.

'Seems like your type of movie.' He said putting his feet up on the coffee table.

'You're right.' Bri said laughing.

They began watching the movie and Bri found herself imagining it as a date. What would a date with Tony Stark be like? She hated him though, she couldn't want to go on a date with him. She watched happily until Tony did the old school stretch and put your arm around the girl move. Bri looked at him for a moment and before she could realize, she was snuggling into him. He rested his head against hers as Buzz and Woody were reunited.

'The movie's done.' Bri whispered as they sat staring at a blank screen.

'I know.' Tony said back.

Bri looked up at him and their eyes met. Slowly, Tony began leaning in. Their lips met lightly together until Bri pulled away.

'I-I'm sorry.' She said before running towards her room.

Tony stood and grabbed her wrist causing her to spin around. She was looking at him as her shaking hand was in his.

'Are you alright?' He asked softly.

'I-I just don't want to be like any other woman you're with.' She said quietly yet determined.

Tony watched in shock as she pulled her hand from his grasp and walked away. What had he just done? He felt something for Bri that he hadn't felt with any other woman, not even Pepper. Bri was smart and even though most men wouldn't even look at her, Tony saw something in her that he found endearing. He slumped onto the couch and sunk into the cushions. Bri De Mel, what have you done to Tony Stark?