Chapter 29

'What's his name?' Steve cooed at the baby boy that Bri and Tony brought to his house.

Bri and Tony looked at each other before answering.

'Robert Tony Stark.'

Steve smiled as he played with the newborn. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Tony got up to answer it seeing as Steve was occupied.

'Good evening, Mr Stark.' Nick Fury said.

Tony felt slightly nervous. He left the mission to be with Bri and knew he was in for some punishment.

'Good evening, Nick.' He said welcoming him into the house.

Bri, Steve and Tegan all looked up to see the eye patched man walk into the room.

'I didn't mean to interrupt your evening but I just needed a word with Mr and Mrs Stark.' Nick said.

Bri got up slowly and wobbled to where Tony was standing. They followed Nick into Steve's kitchen and took their seats at the table.

'Now, as you both know, Mr Stark was due to be on a mission when little Robert was born. He left the mission and that could have jeopardized the completion of the whole project, as a result I will need to hand out a punishment.'

Tony cringed at Nick's words.

'I'm thinking a week off from the office will be sufficient and perhaps to really punish him, Mrs Stark, you two could go to France.'

Bri looked up to Nick in shock. He merely got up from his seat and walked to the door.

'Now, this may seem like the honeymoon you never got but it is indeed a punishment.' Nick said with a wink before leaving.

Tony stared at where Nick had been a minute before.

'What just happened?' He finally said.

Bri smiled to herself. They agreed that a honeymoon wouldn't work because of the fact that she was pregnant so now that Nick was sending them on one it was a dream come true.

'What's the punishment?' Steve asked appearing in the doorframe with Robert in his arms.

'A week in Paris.' Bri said smiling.

This time Steve looked just as confused as Tony.

'Your punishment was a honeymoon?' He asked with narrowed eyes.

'Apparently.' Tony said snapping out of his daze.

Steve blinked a few times before turning around and finding Tegan.

'Are we going to leave Robert with Rogers and Donaldson?' Tony asked taking Bri's hand him his own.

'Do you think he would be better with Barton? Clint's already got kids.' Bri offered.

Just then Tegan marched into the kitchen with Steve following, still holding Robert.

'I don't care how much you want to go to Paris, you're not skipping a mission so we can go.' Tegan said as Steve pouted.

'I'm not saying Paris, maybe Fury will let us go to Spain or something!' Steve offered.

Tegan weighed the option for a moment before coming to a conclusion.

'No.'

Steve sighed and took a seat across from Bri and Tony.

'Are you taking Robert with you?' Steve asked.

'Obviously not Steve, it's a honeymoon.' Tegan said.

'Where are you going to leave him then?' Steve asked feeding Robert.

'It better be with his Godparents!' Tegan said smirking.

Tony and Bri agreed that Steve and Tegan would be the Godparents because they didn't have much better options.

'We were thinking that Clint might look after him-' Bri began.

'We'll do it! Look at us, we're responsible!' Tegan pleaded.

Steve flashed his perfect smiled and Bri looked to Tony.

'Fine, but if I get back and my son is telling me to watch my language I'm not going to be happy.' Tony joked.

Tegan began jumping up and down before giving a kiss to everyone in the room, including Robert.