Chapter 32

It had been a few months since Tony and Bri went on their honeymoon yet Steve and Tegan were still on edge and waiting for Bri to strike. This weekend they were all going on a double date while Natasha and Bruce agreed to watch Robert, without taking him on a mission.

'Camping?' Tegan asked once they reached the beach side cabin.

'Don't you love it?' Tony asked admiring his cabin.

'It's excellent, thanks Tony.' Steve said hastily.

Tony liked the fact that Steve seemed to never want to aggravate him in the fears that he would get what was coming to him.

'Now, there's two rooms so no funny business.' Tony said turning to Steve and Tegan.

Steve let out a nervous laugh while they walked in and examined the cabin. Once they were all settled they walked to the beach.

'I heard that Thor knows how to surf.' Steve said skipping rocks.

'Well, he does have some kind of Australian accent.' Bri said smirking.

They all set their towels down before Steve took off his shirt.

'Who's down for a swim?' He asked raising his brows.

'How does he have like a seventeen pack?' Bri whispered to Tegan causing her to giggle.

Tony glared at them for a moment before pulling off his own shirt.

'Tony-' Tegan began grabbing his attention.

He turned around to face her.

'You've got a little something.' She said pointing to the center of his chest.

He looked down and saw his Arc Reactor.

'Did you not know?' Bri asked smirking.

'Well, here's a little lesson.' Tony said poking the reactor.

'This is my power source.' He said smiling.

Tegan blinked a few times before whispering to Bri.

'You're married to a robot.'

Bri burst out laughing as she set her beach clothes onto the ground. Once they were all ready to go swimming Steve ran into the water like the soldier he was.

'It's freezing!' Tegan squealed as the waves reached her knees.

At the last second Steve came out of the water and dragged her in.

'Steve Rogers, I'm going to kill you!' She yelled bringing her head back above the water.

Tony shivered as the water crashed on his legs. Bri rolled her eyes and took her hand leading him into the chilling ocean quicker.

'You're crazy.' He said though chattering teeth as they bobbed in the water.

She smirked and brought him into a hug that he gladly returned. The day was peaceful and the two girls found themselves being the happiest they'd ever been. Steve started a game of "Marco Polo" and after they were all tuckered out from the water they sat on the beach to watch the sunset. Tegan rested her head on Steve's shoulder as he played with her small fingers. Tony layed back on his elbows next to Bri as she snuggled into his shirt.

'I love you.' Steve whispered to Tegan.

She smiled up at him and kissed him before she replied.

'I love you too.' She said smiling.

Bri layed back next to Tony and played with his dark brown hair.

'Has anyone ever told you you're amazing?' She asked.

'Yes but it only matters that you think so.' He said kissing her softly.

In this moment, Tegan, Bri and the boys realized that their lives were perfect the way they were now. All they needed were family, friends and most of all, love.