Chapter 27

'I look fat.' Bri huffed as she looked in the mirror.

'You look gorgeous and Tony is going to love it.' Tegan said trying to cheer her up.

Today was her wedding day and she had begun to show her baby bump. Her bridesmaids were getting ready and couldn't help but stare at the beauty of Bri's dress.

'Stark is one lucky man.' Natasha said smiling at her.

'I still wish you would be part of my family though.' Wanda said before Natasha glared at her.

Bri didn't necessarily have much friends that were girls so Wanda was a last resort. Tegan was her maid of honor as Steve was Tony's best man. This was it. Bri would no longer be Bri De Mel but now Bri Stark.

'Ready to go?' Tegan asked excitedly. 

They all nodded and made their way to the back of the church, Bri more nervous than the rest.

*

'You sure about this, Stark?' Thor asked as the groomsmen lined up at the front.

'Never been more sure of anything in my life.' He said nervously.

All of the heads in the church turned when the doors opened and the first bridesmaids walked in. Tony felt his hands getting sweatier with every moment. Finally, Bri was led down the aisle by Nick Fury.

'She's beautiful.' He whispered to himself.

Bri hated the way she looked with her baby bump but Tony loved it just as much as he loved her. Her dress flowed beautifully behind her and her hair was loosely around her face. Nick gave her a kiss on the cheek before handing her off.

'You look gorgeous.' Tony whispered wiping a tear from her face.

She smiled at him before they both turned their attention to the priest. The time finally came for their vows and Tony shakily pulled his paper from his jacket pocket. They'd agreed to write their own so he went first.

'Bri, you've been nothing but amazing to me even when you didn't know it. The minute I saw you a few years before we even met I thought you were the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. Once I finally got the chance to meet you I realized that your beauty wasn't only skin deep, you show how sweet and intelligent you are in everything you do and I couldn't be happier than I am now knowing that you're mine. I am proud to say I am the father of your baby and that after today, I will be your husband.'

Not an eye in the church was dry. Even the God, Thor, was tearing up slightly. Bri took a shaky breathe and read her vows.

'I know hate is a strong word but Tony Stark, I hated you. I realized over my time working with you that not only are you the most sweet and kind person that I know but also that you do whatever you can to make someones day the absolute best it can be. You're an extremely hard working and determined person and I know that you've made me a better person. I've become happier since you entered my life and I'm proud yo say you're my child's father and that I'm your wife after today.'

By this time everyone in the church was sobbing. The priest said a few more words until the moment they'd all been waiting for came.

'I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.' Tony smirked before he grabbed Bri and kissed her passionatley, he dipped her in the process. She heard someone whistle and came to the conclusion that it was Clint. Tony held her upright and linked arms with her before walking down the aisle, he shot winks and smirks around to people as they passed. Bri had now officially become a Stark and she couldn't be happier.