Birthday Boy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1 year later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Prometheus, happy birthday to you." We all sang in unison. 

"And many more on channel 4 and scooby doo on channel 2 and a big fat lady on channel 80." Mark sang after all of us.

It was Prometheus's 1st birthday and everyone was here, Ethan, Momiplier, Marks's dad,  Kathrine, Tyler, Bob, Wade,  Sean, my mom, my dad, and my brother(s)/sister(s).W

For Prometheus's birthday cake, we got him a Yo Gabba Gabba cake. He had giggled when Mark brought it out so he must have liked it.  Plus we put it on for him every day and he would laugh up a storm.

We were all sitting in the living room eating our cake. Everyone but Mark, our families, and I were on the couches while we were on the floor obviously fawning over the birthday boy. Mark had Prometheus on his lap.

Prometheus had decided he didn't want to be on his dad's lap anymore because he started saying "mama, mama, mama, mama" almost as if calling me to come to get him. 

"You gotta come to mama baby," I said to him holding out my hands.

Since I was close, I figured he could crawl to me.

Prometheus looked up to me and smiled then Mark had him hold his fingers and helped him up as I beckoned him, and he stepped.

OOOOOO CLIFF HANGER