A/N

Hey guys I know I haven't updated in FOREVER there are a few reasons;

1. I am pregnant... yes I know you may be thinking I made the character pregnant all because I am but I didn't it is a coincidence and I am shocked I am pregnant As I write this I am a few hours from being 17 weeks. The 1st trimester took a toll on me but the 2nd is being nice.

2. My computer has been having issues with charging and I've been fighting with Best Buy to get it fixed, it's better now they had to replace the motherboard and the battery!!

3. I started a new story with Andy Biersack since I was having writer's block with this story (That was when my computer yeeted itself out of charge lol)

4. Now I am in a Phlebotomy course in college which has SO MUCH homework and its super fast-paced.

I am trying to get better at making an upload schedule and was testing it out with the other story and I do feel better with it but it will need to start rocky with the school stuff. It may not last after July since I'll have a baby to take care of!!!! Ironically my baby is the same gender as the baby in this story (I guess I manifested it with this lol) My baby's name is different though. Thank you for being patient with me and I hope to see what you guys think!