Is safety possible anymore?

Author: Sorry this one came out slower I had a bit of a hard time thinking of what to do with out adding 100 lbs of smut. Anyways back to the story.

"I'm so sorry you guys had to deal with that." Said Sean pulling me into a hug.
"Sean it's not your fault at all." said Mark hugging Sean after me.
"I know but still. Nobody should have to go through that." said Sean with a small frown.
"Sean were fine I promise." I said with a reassuring smile.
"Okay but i am not going to lower my guard. That fookin Bitch might attack again." Sean said opening the door and letting us in.
"You have a nice house Sean." I said with a smile.
"Thank you. Make yourself at home. It there anything you want? Food, drinks anything?" chica perked up and the word food.
"Uhm can I get some coffee please?. I asked. I was still shy when it came to asking for things but Mark was next to me letting me know it was okay.
"How bout you mark?" asked Sean turning to Mark.
"Can I get some potatoes I know you have them Sean." Said Mark laughing.
"For fooks sake will you ever stop mark?" said Sean slightly annoyed but hand a small smirk.
"Oh come on you know I'm joking! Can I get some coffee too?"
"You know where everything it mark." said Sean. It was like it was marks punishment.
"Ugh fine." said Mark being dramatic.
"Go ahead and sit on the couch (y/n). You can watch whatever you want on the tv too." said Sean walking towards the kitchen mark following.
"O-okay." I said nervously.
Sean had a nice house.

Mark pov
"Sorry it came to this Sean. I feel so bad. You shouldn't have to share your home because of something I did." I said I felt bad.
"Mark it's fine I mind and if I really didn't want you here I would have said so. You should know that. You are like my brother and its my responsibility to help you. And it's not like I don't have enough space mark my house is almost the same size as yours. So it's not like your really imposing and I am guessing your sleeping in different rooms?"
"No we can share a room. We already do." I said with a smirk and a sassy bump of my shoulder.
"Oh gross mark." he retorted walking to the cabinet of cups. Sean pulled out three cups. Each cup had a slightly varying design on it.
The first cup was one of my charity mugs.

"That's yours" said Sean passing me my mug.
"Thank you." I replied taking hold of the mug.
"This is for (y/n)." said Sean pulling out a cool mug.

"And then finally mine." said Sean pulling out one of his charity mugs.

"I'll get the instant coffee you start the kettle." said Sean walking over to another cabinet.
"Okay." I replied grabbing the kettle and heading to the sink to fill it with water.
"I've got it now mark go sit with (y/n) I bet she is still spooked from what happened."
"Okay and thank you Sean."
I walked into the living room to see (y/n) huddled to herself with a blanket on her and her knees to her chest and her head on a pillow. When I got closer I saw that she was crying.
I sat down next to her and picked her up so I could lay next to her on the couch. Her in front me behind her.
I put my arm over her hip and pulled her closer kissing the back of her neck in reassurance.
"I love you (y/n). I always will and in right here. I told you I would protect you. I will I swear. I was thinking about quitting and moving to a new place where any couldn't find me.... And eventually a new house one she can't find. Maybe in the middle of the woods. A nice peaceful quiet place where we won't be bothered." I said already thinking about our future.
(y/n) turned around and put her head into my chest.
"But what about your patients?" I heard her mumble.
"It's okay I can let them know." I replied petting her hair softly.
"B-but you shouldn't have too. This is all because of what i said to you that first day." she said.
"(y/n) I've told you before that was beautiful and I love you so much and I always will." I said pulling her closer.
(y/n) just cried into my chest.
"Coffee is ready." I heard Sean call from the kitchen.
"(y/n) the coffee is ready." I said to her.
"O-okay." she said sitting up.
Sean walked in carrying (y/n) and my coffee.
"Thank you Sean." (y/n) said taking her mug.
Sean then passed me my mug.
"Seriously I can't thank you enough Sean" I said taking mine in hand.
"Mark it's my job as your best friend, to make sure you are safe." replied sean turning around and heading towards the kitchen to get his coffee.
I watched (y/n) take a sip of her Coffee while small a few tears were still rolling down her cheeks. I took a sip then put my mug down and sat slower to her wrapping my arm around her shoulder pulling her closer.
I knew that this was a time where she needed me the most.
"Im so sorry (y/n) if I had tried harder to wake you up the first day you wouldn't have to go through all of this. You would still have your house, you would be safe, you would be better off." I said. I meant every word I said.
"Don't talk like that mark please. I love you and I feel better when I'm near you. You have helped me so much and I could never thank you enough." she said looking up at me with sad eyes.
"I know and I feel the same but I want you to be safe and as long as were together I can't guarantee that you will." I said. I felt bad for saying it but it was the truth.
"What are you saying? Are you saying we should break up?" she asked.
"No no nothing like that. Of course not. I'm just saying that I cannot guarantee that you will be completely safe at any one point." I replied shaking my head.
I would never leave you I can't. I love you too much (y/n)
"Are you guys partying without me?" asked Sean walking in.
"Where were you it took you a while to grab your mug." I said confused and curious.
"I had to use the bathroom Mr nosey."
"Oh haha that makes more sense."
"Anyways (y/n) how are you holding up?"
"Not too well considering that within a few days I lost my house got a new one then almost got killed and now in in another new house." said (y/n) looking down into her mug as if it held all of the answers to all the questions in the world.
"I'm so sorry I wish I could have stopped this all I bet mark does to."
"I-i know but this is all going so fast my head is spinning a million miles per hour. The world is a huge blur." said (y/n). A tear rolled down her cheek.
"Hey hey it's gonna be okay I promise." I said wiping the tear away.
(y/n) put her mug down and put her head on my lap looking up at me.
"I'm so tired."
"I know but you need to eat." I said petting her head. This seemed to calm her a bit.
"Let me take you two out to dinner." said Sean.
"Your doing so much already Sean you don't have too." I replied looking up at him.
"I insist. We can all use it. And I would like to get to know (y/n) better. Plus were all hungry and I don't feel like cooking."
"Okay then I guess. There's no point in fighting with you. You're as stubborn as a mule once you set your mind to something."
"Okay do you want to take your car or mine?" asked Sean.
"I don't care but we can take yours I guess."
Sean got into the drivers seat and me and (y/n) sat in the back
As we got in the car I noticed that (y/n) hadn't said anything about dinner.
"You okay?" I asked.
"Yeah I guess so."
"Hey it's going to be okay I'm right here and I won't leave you I promise. You have me and Sean to protect you now. So if your worried about her remember that Sean is Irish and they fight for fun." I said trying to make her laugh.
"Ha." she chuckled.
"There's that smile." I said with a smile.
"I love you." she whispered into my ear.
"I love you too" I whispered back.
"Where do you want?" asked Sean.
"I have no idea" said (y/n(