He steps

And he stepped, and then stepped, then again and one more; He took his first steps!

Everyone was watching and had begun cheering which made Prometheus giggle.

"Oh my goodness! Look at you buddy you did it! Mommy is so proud of you!" I said excitedly. 

While my focus was on Prometheus Mark had moved over to sit next to us. 

He was super happy about the first step as well.

"I can't believe how big and grown you are getting buddy!" Mark exclaimed happily reaching out to rub Prometheus' head.

At this point, Chica decided she needed to push her way into the party for her equal opportunity attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smut yay!

"Well now that everyone is gone and everything is cleaned up you wanna have a little fun?" asked Mark putting his hands on my hips and pulling me closer till my chest was pressed against his.

"MMM. What do you think big boy." I said teasing him by rubbing my hand against his crotch.

"MMM," Mark said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

When he got to the room he kicked the door open from its cracked position. 

Once we were in the room next to the bed he gently tossed me onto the bed. Mark begins to unbutton his shirt and I lift mine over my head. Our lips find each other and we kiss passionately.

I moved my hand down to unbutton his pants after the button was undone he stepped back and kicked off his pants. He returned to my lips and kissed me passionately. I could feel his hands moving down under my back. He gently lifted me to a seated position and removed my bra with one hand. After the pesky article was removed he laid me back down and ran his hands of my breasts and grabbed at them in a massaging motion. He then moved his hands lower and began to take my pants and underwear off. Once he had taken them off he tossed them down next to the bed and climbed back onto the bed. He moved so he was on top of me and moved tantalizing when guiding himself in.

"M-mark please." I said begging him to go faster.

Mark doesn't need me to tell him what I'm asking he just knows.

"Mmmm." I moan against his mouth as he kisses me.

"Mmmmm baby you feel so good." Said mark thrusting.

"Mmm don't stop." I say as Mark hits my G spot.

He thrusts fater at the same angle and I get closer and cloer until I finally feel the familiar rush he has given me so many times before.

"Fuck (y/n) im close. after a few more thrusts Mark cums as well.

We laid down for a few minutes catching our breaths and then I finally spoke up.

"We should go pee now babe."

"Yeah you are right. Do you want to take a shower too?" Mark asked.

"Yeah we should especially since Prometheus is asleep."

After we took our shower and had gotten dressed we could hear him crying.

"Well that didn't take long." I said looking over to Mark.

"He's probably hungry, I'll give him some milk and a banana and then put him down for bed again." Mark replied walking towards the door.

"Sounds good babe." I replied getting into bed.

Mark POV

When I got back to the room I saw (y/n) sleeping so I walked over and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

I then climbed into bed and fell asleep spooning her.