the next day

Depression WARNING  for all my chapters sorry guys. This will be a longer part than the others for reasons😉

"Your okay were just at my house. You had fallen asleep in my office and I tried to wake you up but you wouldn't so I brought you here since I don't know where you live."
"O-oh o-okay?" I said
Why are you helping me I don't deserve to be saved?
Your taking up space he probably wishes you would leave so he doesn't have to listen to your stupid ass.
Something warm sliding down my cheek. I reached up and felt the warm liquid I knew exactly what it was.
Fucking crybaby. Your so fucking stupid.
"I-i wish I could stop crying." I said. I was done my eyes stung and I had a migraine. I rubbed my eyes then proceeded to grab my head in pain.
"Are you okay (y/n)?" he the look that one gives another when they want to help but can't. "Do you need anything (y/n)?"
"Oh uh- do you have and maxalt?"
"No I'm sorry I don't I don't have a prescription for it."
"Oh uhm do you have Tylenol and Motrin then?"
"Yeah ill be right back, do you want anything to eat?"
"Oh uh it's fine I should probably get out of your hair you probably have something to do."
When I got up and started to walk forward toward the door I felt him pick me up and put me on the bed.
"You are my patient and it is my job to take care of you."
"Yes sir I'm sorry." I always talked like this when I felt bad for doing something wrong.
"No no you don't need to call me that."
"Oh sorry dr Fishbach."
"You know what just call me Mark." he said with a smile.
"A-are you sure?" Growing up I was taught that you call doctors by their last name and it was ride to call then by their first name.
"Of course I mean you are in my bed and it doesn't work..." he said trailing off.
Why are you blushing? I thought to myself.
"Ill uh go get the meds now ill be right back okay?" He waited for me to nod then he started to head toward the door. That's when I saw the reason he was blushing.
Great job dummy you have him a boner. That's just wrong. Your such a slut. Now is the time to leave. He doesn't want you here. Your just taking up space and his time. You should leave now. Your worthless and he probably doesn't want your fat ass here. Fucking slut.
No no no go away I don't need you. Your wrong.
You know I'm not just go look in the mirror then tell me how you feel.
No I'm going to get through this I hate you. You need to shut the fuck up.
NO I AM YOU YOU CANNOT ESCAPE ME YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME FUCKING FAT ASS USELESS UNWANTED WHORE!
No no i refuse. I thought timidly.
FUCKING SHUT YOURSELF FROM HIM AND YOU WILL SEE! THERE HIDE IN THE CLOSET YOU WILL SEE HOW MUCH HE HATES YOU HE WONT EVEN NOTICE I BET.
fine ill prove you wrong!
I then went and locked myself into the closet I was crying but silently so he couldn't hear me.
"(y/n)?"
He won't notice.
"FUCK (Y/N) WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT YOU ALONE. FUCK!" he had started to sob. "Why Mark why did you do something so fucking stupid? I left that beautiful woman to her thoughts and she is probably thinking about what she did and is feeling bad it's all my fault. FUCK!"
I decided to let out a louder sob. I felt so bad that I did this. I did this to him he is being ripped apart because of me and after he was so kind.
"(y/n)? Is that you oh I hope your okay where are you hon? Please come out.
"No I can't show my face after what I just did." I said in between sobs.
I heard Mark walking over and he opened the door and crawled in with me closing the door behind him. He pulled me close to him and had me lay my head in his lap. He grabbed my hand and held into it so tight as if he thought that of he didn't I would fly away.
"I love you." I said without thinking. I've known him for a day and I already said that? I mean I AM strongly attracted to him and he is so amazing and wonderful but I said that too soon now he is probably creeped out.
Mark had me sit up and when I did I felt something warm against my loos.
Are these lips touching me?
Wait is he kissing me!?
I kissed back and we sat there just kissing for what felt like forever. They say when you kiss your true love sparks fly and time stops. Well that's what just happened. I moved to where I was sitting into of his legs not breaking the kiss. I felt him growing a boner and that made me a bit turned on. Without thinking I started to move my hips. I couldn't think straight. I knew it was wrong but it felt so right.
"Mmm(y/n)" He moaned.
"Oh this is wrong." I had finally begun to think straight.
"If it is I don't want to be right." He said kissing me again.
I knew we shouldn't but i couldn't help it.
He then started to trail kisses down my neck.
"Mmm m-Mark." I said moaning.
"Come on lets go to the bed" He said in a deep horny voice.
With that Mark opened the door and picked me up with my chest against his.
I began to trail kisses down his neck this time earning a few moans. I started to nibble a bit and felt his shiver. I kept nibbling there.
" mmm yes that's it."
He then laid me down on the bed and I decided to keep my legs spread.
He then climes into me so he was in between my legs. He came and met my lips with his.
I felt his hands slowly up my shirt then he unhooked my bra carefully.
When my bra was successfully off he ran his hand up and cupped my breast in one hand and held himself up with his other hand.
M-Mark mmm yes. He then moved to kissing my neck again slowly covering my whole neck. He then helped me out of my shirt then pulled his own off.
Now that my shirt was off he started trailing down my stomach covering the whole area in kisses.
He then turned turned to my breasts and started kissing around and slowly run his tongue over my nipples.
"Oh mmn m-mark. Ohh"
"Does that feel good baby girl?"
I thought back to when I said yes sir.
"Mm yes sir." I replied biting my lip.
"Fuck that's hot (y/n)."
He then reached down and unbuckled my pants and opened the zipper. When he had finished that he pulled off my jeans.
I then sat up and helped him out of his jeans. When I had gotten them of to saw just how big the tent was.
"Like what you see?"
"Hell yes." I said with a smile. We then switched places. I then kissed the end of the tip.
"Oh FUCK. Mmmm yes (y/n)." Mark moaned.
I then pulled on the hem of his underwear then waited for his approval.
Once I had gotten the approval I pulled of his underwear and tossed then across the room.
I then proceeded to lick the length slowly to tease a bit.
"FUCK you (y/n). He said. That was the reaction I had wanted. I then took the tip into my mouth and ran my tongue over it circling the whole thing.
"Ohhh fuck. Mmmm." I heard him moan.
I then took his whole length into my mouth and slowly started to Bob my head up and down.
"Oh oh fuck me mmmmm." I heard him say.
"That's the plan." I replied with a smirk.
I sped up my bobing and earned quite a few moans some louder than the others. Every time he would moan I would get more and more turned on.
Fuck he is so hot when he moans.
Bobing faster now I heard him start to breath heavier and faster and louder. I knew he was getting close.
"Mmm ohhh FUCK (y/n) I AM close in gonna cum.
I sped up one last time and after a few seconds I felt his warm semen in my mouth and I swallowed it.
"Oh fuck." Mark said "that was amazing (y/n)."
We flipped places again.
He pulled off my lace underwear and tossed it into the corner.
He then started to lightly kiss my vagina. He was teasing me.
Then he surprised me and stuck his tongue inside me then removed it and moved to my clit.
"Oh oh fuck mmm-mark. Oh yes." I said this felt so great.
He then proceeded to sucking my clit.
He reached he hand up and cupped my breast squeezing gently. He started to play with my nipple.
"Oh oh fuck fuckkk. Mm-Mark." I moaned.
He once again stuck he tongue inside me and swirled his tongue and side me.
"Oh oh fuck God yes." I moaned.
He then once again moved my my clit.
"Oh oh Mark I'm I'm close." I said my stomach muscles clenching.
Mark sped up his movement. Within no time I had came. He then collapsed next to me panting.
"Fuck that was amazing." I said with a smile panting myself.
"I agree."
We then fell asleep in each other's arms.