Mark

Sorry updates are slow.Back to the story. DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY WARNING.❗❗❗

As I stood up I wasn't sure where I put the clipboard so I gave it to Amy.
When I was done I followed Mr Fishbach into his office.
His office was large and around the room were posters for video games and things to promote self love and hope.
"So (y/n) tell me a bit about yourself."
"Well uh- I love to(y/h)(your hobby) I have 2cats and 2 dogs.
"So do you prefer cats or dogs."
"I prefer(your choice).
"Nice I'm a dog person myself."
I look over to his desk and see a picture of a dog on his back.

"I look over to his desk and see a picture of a dog on his back

"Is that your dog?" I ask just as timidly as always.
"Yes, that's chica. She loves people and she's such a good girl." he said smiling sweetly.
"She is very cute"
"Yeah that's my chica pika." "anyway back to you." he says. "What do you do on your free time?"
"Well I love to play video games."
I saw his eyes light up when I mentioned video games I had totally forgot about all the posters for a second.
"Ohh like what games?"
"Well I love prop hunt, outlast, subnautica, five night at freddys and a million others." as I looked around I saw posters for those games.
"Really? That's awesome I love those games as well."
I let out a small chuckle.
"Anyways what are a few ways you cope with the attacks?" his face and eyes gained a more serious and sad look. "Sorry I know you probably don't want to talk about this."
"I-its fine that's why I made this appointment with you be cause I know I need the help."
"Yeah I'm glad you did."
"Anyways well I guess really anything even the smallest of things. I can be completely fine then all of a sudden it's dark and stormy and horrible and it's like I can't breath."
At that moment I saw him handing me a tissue and at first I was confused but then I realized I started crying. Then I started bawling my eyes out. I felt something warm against my side and an arm pulling me closer. I turgid and out my head in his arm and cried harder.
"Sh-sh-sh-sh-sh. Its going to be okay I promise, we'll get through this I'm right here for you and I won't leave you." I heard him whispering quietly to me.
"H-h-how" I said between muffled sobs.
"I can't say how but I swear we will. Just breath;in and out,in and out." he said trying his best to calm me.
I must have sobbed for about an hour and a half. Which was way past the amount of time I was scheduled for.
"I-im so sorry I've wasted your time, your other patients are probably more important that me and actually contribute to the well being of others." I said still crying slightly.
"no no no, don't you ever say that you are important and worthy and needed. Don't let people tell you otherwise." he said.
He lies
Worthless
Dumb
Ugly
Waste of space
Useless
Unwanted.
I felt something warm covering both my ears. I opened my eyes to see Mark on the floor on one knee cupping his hands over my ears.
"Don't listen to them. They are wrong.  You are needed, important, wanted, and beautiful.
I noticed that his eyes had softened even more that before. Especially when he said beautiful.
"You don't have to lie I know the truth." the thoughts wouldn't stop not would the tears.
"Hey hey hey hey I'm here. I'm right here for you."
He came back and sat on the couch next to me. He pulled my head to his chest.
"Sh-sh-sh listen to my heart beat focus on my heartbeat. Count the times it beats." he said starting to pet my hair.
I did as he said while taking deep breaths.
What is it about him that is calming me?

The next thing I knew I was in my bathroom the wall's covered in blood and bloody handprints on the mirror. I looked down and saw that it was my blood. My wrists they looked as if someone had taken a weed Wacker to them. They were mutilated. If it wasn't for my arms I probably wouldn't have know. The pain was immense though. I tried to scream but nothing came out but air. What the hell? I said out loud I was so confused. What is happening? I tried to run for my phone but I couldn't move. "SOMEONE HELP" I tried to scream but all that came out was a whisper. I was helpless I couldn't do anything. I was trapped and hopeless.
"(y/n)!" who was that calling me. It sounds familiar.
"Go away" I whispered. I was going to accept my fate I couldn't do anything anyway.
"(y/n)!"
"I said go away. Let me die in peace."
"(y/n) please wake up please wake up!" they were crying.
I felt someone put their arms underneath my back and lift me.

I woke up with a start and felt my head hit something hard then I heard a groan. I opened my eyes to see dr. Fishbach in front of me holding his head in pain with one hand while the other was holding me up.
"Oh my god oh my god i am so sorry." I said panicking a bit.
He looked up and saw the tears forming and grabbed me with both arms pulling me into his chest.
"Hey its okay I'm fine."
That's when the memories of my dream came flooding back.
"AHH" I screamed I was so scared.
"Hey hey it's okay it was just a nightmare don't worry I'm here to protect you."
I started bawling again this time it was incredibly loud but I couldn't help it.
We just sat there like that for a long time. My face in his chest his arms wrapped around me holding me close.
When I had finally calmed down I looked around and saw I was no longer in his office nor in my house.
"Wha- where am I?"