no please

I know it's late for me to say this but it's bipolar depression as I can understand this because that is what I have and I don't exactly know what normal depression feels like. Sorry back to the story.

"I'm going to go clean up."
"Okay ill be right here."
"Okay ill see you" he said walking over to the bathroom.
I watched him as he left.
Nice ass.
Wait what we did was wrong I barely know anything about him. Fuck I'm so stupid why did i have to say that? Does this make us a "thing". Half of me hopes it does and the other half says that this should have never happened. Fuck what are we going to do? What if he just uses me for this? What if he doesn't care and it's just for that. What if he is married or has a girlfriend and he just cheated on her with me? Ugh this is so complicated.
I heard Mark singing a song that seemed to be about love.
Where do I know this from?

"And being apart ain't easy on this love affair. Two strangers learn to fall in love again. I get the joy of rediscovering you. Oh, girl, you stand by me. I'm yours faithfully"
Thats it! The song is faithfully by journey.
I got up and tried to find my phone but it was nowhere to be see.
Well I can always look around, not snoop, just walk around the house and see where I am. What day is it? How long have I been here?
"Mark do you mind if I wander around and look. I won't snoop around I promise."
"That's fine and you can snoop a bit just try not to go through my personal stuff." he replied.
I walked over to the bedroom door and opened it slowly.
Wait doesn't he have a dog? Where is she.. Chica was the name of I recall properly.
I slowly inched my way out expecting her to come at me thinking I was a robber or something. She didn't though. I walked down a hall and turned left first. I was now standing in the doorway to a large kitchen. The counters were a beautiful Brown marble with black and white specks. The whole kitchen was like one you would see on an ad. It was my dream kitchen.
"Wow." I whispered to my self just off to the right of that was the dining room. This was same way: almost dreamlike.
"How much do you get paid Mark?" I said to no-one. Just to the left of that was the living room.
There were nice lazyboy couches and seats lining the room. In the middle of the room their was a shimmering chandelier. Under that was a table that looked as if it were a carved out stone. Amythist I believe.
Continuing my expedition I ran into a large indoor swimming pool. On the left end there was a beautiful water fountain with some bird's drinking water. The water was spilling over the sides. The beauty of this was astounding the detail on the bird's and the way the water flowed. This was perfect I wanted to live here. This was a room that could calm someone down in an instant.
I turned around and walked to the next room. This was a large bathroom with a large shower that could fit 4 comfortably, a large bath tub stood on the middle with the room. This could fit a average sized person and they would still have space.
"This is so lavish and beautiful." I said almost breathlessly.
I decided to go back into the living room to try one of the couches.
Chica was laying on one of them.
I didn't want to take any chances so I started to turn around when I heard he move slightly.
Please don't be awake chica.
I waited for a second until she stopped moving then I headed back the way I came. After a minute I still hadnt found the bedroom.
"Wha-" I was starting to panic.
I turned around and I felt something warm against my lips again. His lips. He was kissing me. Kissing back I realized that I always felt calm when he was around.
How can he have this affect on me already?
"Are you okay (y/n)" he said once he had pulled away.
"Y-yeah." I replied.
"You got lost didn't you?"
I looked down in an effort to hide my shame.
"It's okay, I did too, at first."
"Your house is so beautiful." I said with a smile.
"I'd like to show you something (y/n)"
Mark grabbed onto my hand and laced our fingers together.
"Okay."
We walked down a hall and turned right. He opened the door and walked in closing it behind him.
"This is my gaming room." he said looking around and smiling. "I also record here."
"Record?" I asked confused.
"I am a YouTuber." he said.
"Oh what's your channel name ill subscribe to you."
"Markiplier." he replied with a smile. "Anyway I know you like the same games so I was going to say we can play some together if you would like."
"That would be fun." I replied.
His phone went off with a song I didn't recognize.
"Uh I need to take this. You go ahead and pick out a game to play." he said pressing the answer button