please don't go! please...

i might do bits on mobile but idk i might move to mainly computer

"FUCK (y/n) please no please. I need you. Don't go now we haven't gotten married and we haven't told anyone yet." I said wrapping her up in a blanket and carrying her to the couch I grabbed my phone and dialed 911.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"h-help me my fiancee fell and hit her head and she is bleeding and there is a large gash on her head. Please hurry." i almost shouted into the phone.

"Okay what's your address?"

i filled her in on the address and what had happened leaving out the almost fucking part of course. Then i hung up and rushed over to (y/n). I picked her up and placed her on my lap. i couldnt let her out of my sight. 

what if she dies and we never  marry or even have kids i would probably die of a broken heart.

fuck please wake up.

The ambulance arrived quickly and i carried (y/n) out and locked the doors behind us. One of the medics grabbed her out of my hands and asked if i was going to ride with them.

"Of course." i replied i was starting to panic as i remembered that if someone hits their head you should never let them fall asleep."  This is true btw

"Take her vitals and give her am iv." said one of the nurses.

he was handsome but not my type. The other nurse was a female with large breasts and had on neon pink scrubs that had hearts everywhere on them.

i grabbed (y/n) hand and brought it up to my lips so i could kiss it.

"please be okay i love you so much."

the nurse put a stethoscope to (y/n) chest and listened for a second. it was then that i remembered she was naked under the blanket.

the nurse then put the cuff on her arm so they could take her blood pressure and put another thing on her finger.

"bp is 130/90 and rising." said the male nurse.

"okay we need to keep a close watch over her." said boobs Mackenzie.

"Is that bad?" i asked worried.

"for a 21 year old girl she should have a bp of 120/80 any higher than that creeps up to an unhealthy range." said the male nurse who i decided to call Bim Trimmer.

"oh my god is she going to be okay?"

"as soon as we get her to the hospital were going to give her some meds that will help her, we will stitch her up and keep an eye on her for 72 hours at least."

"But is she going to be okay?"

"We can't be sure but we are going to do all that we can to fix this. it sounds simple to do but it's actually quite hard."

i should stop asking questions now i getting even more worried than i was before. 

"please. I need you more than you know.Please wake (y/n)." i couldn't stop whispering i hoped that she would all of a sudden wake up and be better. 

oh i wish i could wake up and this just be a nightmare. But i know i'm awake.

"what am i going to do without you?"

we arrived at the hospital and they rushed (y/n) to the er and put in an iv. 

"This is going to help with the bleeding and if we are lucky she might wake up but we can't be sure. Once the iv of contrast is done we will take her to get a cat-scan." said a new nurse who had taken us from bim and boobs.

"Okay thank you."

"No problem I'm going to come back in 2 minutes. By then the iv should be finished."

"Oh I'm so sorry (y/n). If I had put my big boy pants on and just told them this never woild have happened. This is all my fault. I'm a horrible fiancee i never should have kept it from the guys. We could have gone to lunch and avoided this. I'm im so s-sorry." At this point everything was setting in and became real. I couldn't help but cry.

Its all my fault.

"We are ready to take her back to get the cat-scan now."

I looked over to her iv to see the contrast was gone.

"Do you mind waiting here?"

"N-no its okay I-I can stay here."

"We have a councler on call if you want to talk to her?"

"No it-its okay it will give me time to think."

"If you want to talk just go over to the front desk and ask." Said the nurse.

"Okay thank you. I'll try to remember that."

"No problem." 

They then wheeled the love of my life away from me.

I had lost it once i couldn't see her.

"FUCKING HELL!" i shouted with my face in a pillow so i could muffle my screams.

"M-Mark is that you?"

"id like to be alone right now. Please go i'll talk to you once i know for sure what is going to happen with (y/n)."

"Oh come on don't you want to see the person who helped you meet her again?"

That comment alone made my blood boil. I knew right then who this was.

"IF YOU FUCKING HURT HER I WILL KILL YOU AMY."

"Oh come on we all know you don't really love her you still love me. She is just a cover and a way to make me upset. You've been a bad boy mark." said Amy walking closer to me and looped her fingers in my belt loops.

"Amy i swear to god. Back the fuck up i'm in love with 
(y/n) now." i said grabbing her arms and pushing them away. 

"hmhmh" amy laughed. "You think you're scary. The big Mark. I'm so scared. You won't do anything and you know it." Amy grabbed me again. 

Although it was true that i didn't want to fight her as i knew i could easily kill her if i wanted -which i did- I didn't want to have anything happen because i knew i would suffer if i even laid a finger on her.

"mmmm you are so cute when your angry. We all know your just a sweetheart and about as harmful as a stuffed bear."

"Amy i swear you have just never seen me protect something i love."

"mhmhm. You're all talk." Amy was now pushing me against the bed.

"We're going to have so much fun Mark."

DISCLAIMER: in reality i love Amy but you know its for the story... Sorry Amy