Please no

This is going to be a short part

Your pov:

"It was strange i could hear everything going on around me but i couldn't move at all. I couldn't even see."

i don't understand, what is happening?

"Its all my fault."

Mark? Oh god i wish i could say something to him. He needed me now more than ever and i couldn't be there for him.

Mark it is not your fault. Its mine, i could have ran to the bedroom, the living room anywhere but there. I could have walked. They always say not to run at the pool. If only i had listened none of this would have happened. Or even if i had never fallen in love with him he wouldn't be so upset. God im so stupid. God its so hard. I know he also fell in love with me and i him.

I was zoning out when i felt that i could move. 

Wha-

"i lost her pulse we need to shock her." said a male voice i had heard.

Now was my chance i then saw i was in a new room.

i need to find him.

i wandered for a minute and it was like everything was moving in slow motion but i was normal. 

when i finally saw Mark he was with Amy. 

"What the hell is she doing?"

"We're going to have so much fun." said amy pushing him on the bed.

"Oh hell nah i will stop her no matter what i had to do."