After after-party

Marks pov
When we got home an idea popped into my head.

Mmm that dress would look so good on my floor.

I picked (y/n) up and carried her to the room ignoring chica.

Sorry chica but you'll have to wait.

"Mark." Said (y/n) through laughter.

I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She deepened the kiss. As we kept kissing for a few minutes. The kisses start to get sloppier and sloppier and I loved it.

I set (y/n) down and started to unzip her dress.

"Fuck I love you so much mark." She said kissing my neck.

"Mmm." I hummed feeling her hit that spot on my neck that can send me over the edge.

"Fuck (y/n). Nnmmm."

"I love you so much mark." Said (y/n).

"I love you too sexy." I replied moving to kiss her.

I moved to her neck and nibbled a bit.

"Mmmm." I loved her moan it was like a star in endless darkness, like a song that I want to play on repeat and never turn it off. It was a sound like an angel sighing, it waz the most beautiful sound ive ever heard and it made me so happy that I was the only one who would hear that sound erupt from her. Knowing I was the single person who could make her make this sound.

"God, your so perfect." I said with a smile.

"Mmhmmm" said (y/n).

(Y/n) moved her attention to undressing me this time.

She moved to unbutton my shirt. She threw it off of me and proceded to run her finger up my scar. This tickled a bit but I couldn't move as much it tickled it also felt good. She then proceeded to unzip my pants but the damn button was almost to big for the button hole.

"Here." I said undoing it myself then I let her continue from there.

She moved again to unzip my pants tantalizingly slow. I wanted to make her hurry but the passion was a million times better. Every second making everything more passionate and beautiful.

When she had finaly gotten my pants off she moved to my underwear which were off in a flash.

She instructed me to sit on the bed to which I obliged.

I watched her lick her lips and that moved to her biting her lip. She then moved to her knees on the floor and leaned toward my erect member and licked the shaft going from the base up where she ran her tounge over the tip and around the tip. She then took my whole member into her mouth and throat. She was so good when it came to bj's. As sje pumped her mouth up and down she also ran her toung along the bottom of my shaft.

"F-fuck (y/n) your so f-fucking amazing." I muttered just loud enough for her to hear.

"Mmm" she replied against my member sending me crazier.

She stopped and the told me to lay down up on the top of the bed.

When I had finnaly gotten up there she moved on top of me and directed my member to where it needed to be. Once i was there she began bouncing and with each bounce she threw her head back in pleasure.

"She got off me and layed down so I could move to position to please her more. I pulled her closer and wrapped her legs around my back and I proceded to guide myself in. I thrusted faster and faster sending moans from her mouth with increasing intensity.

M-m-mark. J-jezz fuck-fuck oh my god I fucking love you." She moaned.

I trusted again hitting her g-spot.

"FUCK." She moaned loudly.

I could feel both of us getting closer and closer. I moved her so she was on her hands and knees and again began thrusting. As I was getting near I pulled-out and went to grab a condom from my bedside table. As I walked back over I saw that she had not moved from that position.

"Hold on I think we should try for a child." She said.

I had been thinking about trying but I wasnt sure how she would react.

"I'm so glad you said that." I replied throwing the condom on the floor behind me.

I then went back to her, guided myself in, and began thrusting again. We were both close and I started thrusting harder and faster. After about the 5th thrust I came in her and she came at the same time. I pulled myself out of her and collapsed onto the bed and she quickly followed suit.

"Mmm I think that might have been the best sex we've done yet." I said into her ear.

"Mmm I agree I love you." She said kissing me deeply.

A/n I know this was short but I will try to make the next one longer.