What are you doing here?

mark pov

"Mom? What are you doing here?" I asked pulling her in for a hug.

"Well, I heard that there was something you needed to tell me. I'm a little hurt that you told Sean before you told me. Granted he didn't tell me what it only that it will make me happy and that I can't go around telling everyone and that the only reason he told me is that I am your mother." replied my mom. 

"Uh, would you like to come in mom?" I asked a bit awkwardly.

'I really hope she didn't hear us in the bedroom.' I thought to myself.

 By the blush on (y/n)'s face, I knew she was thinking the same thing.

"Sure. Now can you both put some clothes on please?" she asked.

'Oh god, she must have heard us or at least she can tell by the awkwardness.'

"Yes of course. Sorry about that." 

I showed my mom to the living room even though I was sure she had been here before, although that must have been back before I met the love of my life so I knew that she could find her way there.

(y/n) and I walked back to our room and got dressed. 

She threw on one of my shirts with the big holographic M on it that I had just put onto the official Markiplier website and a pair of black jeans. I threw on a shirt with a floral pattern on it and a pair of blue jeans. As soon as we were dressed we walked back out to see my mom getting some tea. 

"Okay, we are back," I said with a smile.

In shock, my mom jumped at the sound of my voice.

"Jeez, Mark you scared me! I didn't see you come in!" said my mom holding a hand on her heart. 

"I'm sorry mom I didn't mean to scare you. Are you making tea?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

"Yes, I am I hope you don't mind." replied my mom with a sweet smile. 

"No, it doesn't matter. After you're done me and (y/n) need to tell you something important." I replied a little nervous about what she might say. 

"Okay, its almost done anyway." replied my mom with a smile.

"Okay cool."

As soon as her tea was done we all walked into the living room and sat down.

"So what is the big news I need to know?" asked my mom taking a sip of her tea.

"Well even though it's really early, and we can lose it at any moment, I'm pregnant." Said (y/n) with a smile placing her hand on her stomach.

"Wait really?! I'm gonna be a grandma?! Oh jeez, I'm so excited." Replied my mom getting up and pulling us both in for a hug.

"I know I'm so happy and I can't wait," I replied with a smile on my face.

"It's going to be crazy though and the house will more than likely be messy and the floors will be covered with toys."said (y/n) with a smile.

"You can't even imagine how big the messes will be. You will swear that they didn't even have that many toys. And what's worse, no matter how many times you clean, there will always be a mess in the same place as soon as you turn around." my mom replied with a smile.

"I bet." I replied.

My mom looked down at her watch. Oh shoot I need to get going I still have to go to the store to get something for dinner. "Do you want to come over for dinner?"

"It's okay we were thinking about going to a restaurant tonight,maybe next time though if that's okay." I replied feeling bad for turning my moms invitation down.

"That's okay maybe tomorrow. And don't worry about it." she replied pulling us both in for a hug.

"Okay mom, drive safe. We love you." I replied with a smile.