it all started that day

Author: this is from when mark and you were living with jack. 

~Mark pov~
"(y/n) I'm off to get some groceries and to get a new phone case." I called up to (y/n) who was taking a bath.
"Okay be safe I love you." she replied.
"I will and I love you too."
I got to my car then realized I forgot my keys.
"Shit" I muttered.
I went back in and grabbed the from where they were hanging on the key holder.
Going back to the car I had a little though cross my mind.
I want to marry you (y/n). In fact I'm going to get a ring for you for when the time is right.
I thought to myself looking up at the window of the bathroom.
I got into my car again and started the engine.
My car was a 57' Chevy Bel Air. My dad gave it to me the day I turned 16. I was so happy when he put the keys in my hands. I felt as if the world was suddenly opened up to me. I was free then, free from everything. I could go anywhere I wanted whenever I wanted it was amazing.
I got to the store and parked my under a tree and headed into the store. I looked at my list as I grabbed a cart.
My list was long. Sean must rarely eat at home.

Eggs
Lettuce
Bread
Sandwich meat
Tomatoes
Milk
Pizza rolls
Apples
Bananas
Oranges
Cheese
Mayo
Potatoes
Coffee
Heavy whipping cream
Half and half
Spaghetti
Pasta sauce
Basil
Chives
Onions
Soda
Shrimp
Garlic bread

I have a lot to do.
Once I had purchased everything I put it into the car.
I drove back to Sean's house, put everything away, then got back into the car to go to the mall.
I figured it would be easier to unload it now since I had cold items that would go bad if they got to warm. I put the fridge stuff away first then I put all of the dry goods in the cupboard. I then got a soda and went back to the car so I could head to the mall. I put the key into the ignition and turned it in order to start the car. I then pulled back out of the driveway and headed to the mall.    
When i got there i first parked and then i headed to get the phone case first. I got a blue case with a custom design of tiny box tim on it.  I then headed to get (y/n) a ring. I knew what size she wore because she wanted  cheap ring from walmart. She asked me to choose what ring to get her so I got her a ring with a ruby colored stone on it.

  I decided to get a ring of the same stone but instead of a normal stone it had a heart shaped stone. I knew she would love it but i didnt know when to give it to her.
    the right time will come and i will know right then and there. Or at least i hope so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now:

"You know i would love to be able to do this for the rest of my life." i said. I could feel my cheeks heating up.

   "i- i just love you so much (y/n)" i said. My vision became slightly blurry now that some tears were forming.
   "Baby, I feel the same. I love you so much and to live the rest of my life with you would be like heaven on earth. And i-i you just make me so happy. I feel so much calmer and safer when I'm with you. I-i you know what I am the happiest I've been in a while. It feels like we have been together for an eternity but it's only been a month and one week. I-i this has been the best times of my life ever and I hope I never have to give this up. I love you so much Mark. You have helped me in so many ways and I can't begin to describe how thankful I am to have you in my life. You have done so much for me and I can't ever repay you for this."  said (y/n). 
  "You know what, there is one way." i said with a smirk.
   B"What?" she asked seeming a bit worried.
   I gabbed something from my dresser and asked her to stand at the foot of our bed .
    "Close your eyes (y/n)" i said. now was the time i was going to propose.
     She obliged.
    I walked over to her and whispered in her ear. "keep your eyes closed.
     I then went over to the closet and grabbed some flowers.
     Im glad i got these as a gift and brought them here just before we came.
    It crinkled a bit in my hands. 
     i hope she doesn't know what this is but she might.
    i placed the flowers in her hand then reminded her to keep her eyes closed. I then proceded to get down on one knee infront of her.
    "Okay you can open your eyes now."
   "(y/n) will you do me the honor and stay with me for the rest of my life? Will you marry me?" I asked.
  She looked shocked.
"Yes of course! Oh my God yes. I love you so much."
I was overwhelmed with happiness. I jumped up and pulled her onto a right embrace.
"M-mark i-i-i love you so much!" she said through tears of happiness.
"I love you too babe." I said  kissing her.
It felt like we were standing there for forever wrapped in each other both of is crying tears of joy.
  This is easily the happiest moment of my life.
"We're going out to eat lunch. Where do you want?" I asked. "We are going to celebrate this."
   "I don't know. What kind of food are you in the mood for." She asked shrugging her shoulders.
"Wanna go to the Cheesecake Factory?" I asked. I remembered how they had quite a few different kind of foods.
"Yeah that works."
(y/n) looked at her ring and I saw tears of happiness in her eyes.
I gently pressed my lips against hers.
"In so happy and I can't wait to see what the future has to offers!" said (y/n) when the kiss was broken.
"Lets get dressed to go."
"Okay."
Walking over to my closet I realized that we should dress fancy.
This is a huge thing to celebrate isn't it?
"Lets get dressed in nice attire." I said looking over to (y/n) with a smile.
"Good idea mark; I don't know which dress to wear though." she replied with a shrug of her shoulder making her hair fall perfectly.
"Hmm I can pick one out of you want?" I asked.
"Please do mark."
I searched for the dress I had in mind.
I found it after a few seconds of searching.
"How about this one?"

"Oh I love that dress

"Oh I love that dress. Its not too formal or too casual. Its perfect."
"I knew you would like this one."
I pulled out my suit and matching tie.
“Thats perfect.” said (y/n).
   That was my chance
   “Not as perfect as you.” I said to which she  blushed a little.
    “Let's get dressed” she replied with a sweet smile.
    “ i love you.”
    “I love you too.”
   Once we had finished getting dressed we said bye to Chica.
    And then we were off on our way to the cheesecake factory.
On the way to dinner we talked about what our future might hold.
"So do you want children?" I asked.
"I do I want two children. Two healthy kids one boy one girl." Said (y/n).
"Actually I have the same thing in mind." I replied honestly.
"What would the names be?"
"Hmm. I like the name athena for a girl and-" I paused for a moment thinking of boys names. "Eros for a boy."
"Are you a fan of greek names?"
"Yes I love greek mythology. But I also love the names gunter and Hannah."