Chapter 25

A week of intense, hard training went by. Jinsol and Yerim would be coming over, but Haseul and Yeojin couldn't come, much to Yeojin's disappointment. Haseul was piled up with school work, but honestly, Hyunjin was kind of glad they could discuss the news without them. She didn't want Haseul and Yeojin to know about it, it would only worry them when they could do nothing to help.

"An attack?!" Yerim gasped, a hand to her opened mouth and terror in her eyes.

Jinsol just widened her eyes without a word, and Hyunjin knew she was just waiting for the explanation.

"The Blood Alliance is attacking the Silver Blades next week," Jungeun explained again, short and simple. "Sunday night."

Yerim leaned back on her chair, her eyes suddenly shining. "T-They need to know!"

"They will know," Hyunjin said. "We'll be going earlier to warn them."

"Let me do it," Yerim said. "I'll talk to them!"

"No," Jinsol turned to her. "You can't and won't do that."

"Why?" Yerim scowled, almost offended.

"Because there's a chance they will suspect you got that information from us, and then you'll be in trouble. They would know you're with us," Hyejoo said.

Yerim opened her mouth to fight back, but didn't say anything.

"Chaewon and I will go there," Heejin said. "They can't really hurt us after knowing what happened to those who went against Vivi's orders."

The worry in Yerim's face didn't leave, and Hyunjin nudged Jinsol, telling her to comfort the girl in her mind.

"They'll be fine." Jinsol took the hint and rested a hand on her shoulder. "You thought the plan through, and considered all your options, right?"

"Yes. But if by any chance you have any other ideas, we will listen," Hyunjin said.

"You're gonna go there and warn them alright, but, what next?" Jinsol asked.

"There are two possible outcomes," Heejin said. "They give us a chance to talk, we manage to talk to Yves, and if she believes us, they can prepare a defense and we will fight with them. If they don't believe us or don't even want to listen to us, that's on them, and we will still be there during the attack."

Silence followed, as Jinsol nodded, and Yerim still didn't look the slightest bit calmer.

"Jinsol, we need you to come on Sunday to drive us back to Seoul, please," Hyunjin said.

"Of course. What are you going to do until then?"

"We'll spend the week training, like we did this past week. We need to be prepared."

It was Saturday night, and the girls were exhausted. Hyunjin had been pushing them all to their hardest, and she could see a huge improvement from two weeks ago.

"Tomorrow's the big day. Let's sleep early tonight and rest tomorrow until we have to leave," Hyunjin said as they made their way back to the house.

"I'm gonna drink two bottles and head to bed, honestly," Hyejoo breathed. That girl worked so hard, Hyunjin didn't even need to tell her to push forward. She already did it herself, and Hyunjin had never seen her work and fight so hard.

"You deserve it. You all do, so let's eat well and rest."

No one spoke during dinner. That was how tired they were. And right after, they all headed to their respective rooms after a deserved shower.