Food

"Tsunami, we should visit Glory and Deathbringer!" Sunny stated, bouncing slightly as she stood in front of them. "The school is on a two-day break, remember!"

"I suppose we need to make sure they've not killed each other," Tsunami nodded.

"I'll tell the others," Sunny chirped, heading quickly away.

Tsunami sighed, looking down at the work that needed signing off.

-----

'That work was looking a lot more inviting now,' Tsunami thought as she heard Sunny continued to chatter loudly as they flew towards the cave.

"I wonder how she's getting on?"

'Oh, that rock looks sharp.'

"How do you think they'll be getting on together?"

'What would happen if I flew straight up?'

"What do you think they are eating?"

'I think I should be able to swim there.'

"I think I see the mountain!"

'What if I- what, what?' Tsunami broke from her thoughts as she finally processed Sunny's words. Low and behold, the mountain was approaching from the distance.

"Not much farther to go," Sunny stated, increasing her wing speed and shooting off towards the mountain.

"How does she still have that much energy?" Tsunami mumbled to herself.

"She's excited to see our friends; she'll calm down and collapse once we see them," Starflight stated, appearing next to her.

Tsunami tried to have no reaction to Starflight spooking her. Instead, she sighed, looking at the golden blur of Sunny, "if she collapses, I'm not going to carry her."

"Didn't think you would," Starflight chuckled.

-----

Glory cracked open one eye from where she was sunning herself. The boulder rolled loudly as her ears twitched. Looking up towards the skylight, she realised it was a little early for Deathbringer to be getting back.

Slowly letting the cave ripple over her scales, she headed to the entrance cave. Crouching in the corner,  she waited until the intruders revealed themselves.

"I wonder where Glory will be?!" Sunny bounced, almost running into the cave when the door was out of the way.

Glory let her disguise drop as she walked out towards the group as the rest of her friends walked in. She grunted, looking down at the golden-scaled dragon that was almost trying to attach itself to her.

"Feeling better?" Sunny asked, her head almost hitting Glory's chin as she moved to look up at her.

"I would without the risk to my chin," Glory stated.

Sunny smiled sheepishly, backing away before bouncing slightly. "So you're feeling better?" She grinned.

"I've had my moments," Glory stated, raising an eyebrow.

"How are you doing, truthfully?" Starflight whispered once Sunny had bounced far enough away.

"I've had my moments," Glory repeated, rolling her eyes when she heard Tsunami huff.

-----

"Where's Deathbringer?" Clay asked.

"Out collecting food, he'll be back soon, especially when he realises that people have entered while he's been away," Glory stated.

"You've settled in well," Tsunami noted.

"It was a lot at most," Glory agreed, before smirking, "besides, I have experience."

Tsunami chuckled, shaking her head as she walked off to float in the river.

-----

Everyone stopped what they were doing when they heard the sound of dragons fighting near the bolder.

Running a quick head check, Glory sighed—Tsunami wasn't present, which meant that she was the reason for the fighting. Resisting the urge to bash her snout against a wall, Glory walked towards the sound of two fighting dragons, letting the cave wash over her again.

Just as she thought, Deathbringer and Tsunami were fighting just past the bolder. Walking over, still covered in the cave, she grabbed Deathbringer by the ears and dragged him away.

Deathbringer winced, yelping as the claws on his ear dragged him back. Looking around, he only saw the cave, so he presumed that Glory broke up the fight, so he allowed himself to calm down.

Glory allowed herself to appear now that the fight had broken up, and she could see that Deathbringer had calmed down. She frowned at both dragons, "really, you could not act like mature adults for more than a few seconds."

"Why is he leaving you alone?" Tsunami asked.

"Because I would like to eat," Glory drawled.

-----

"Why'd you come down?" Glory asked once everyone had taken their seats and calmed down the best they could.

"Wanted to make sure I'd killed no one?" Deathbringer asked before wincing as Glory quickly hit him on the back of the head with her tail.

"Closest you've got to that is yourself," Glory stated, keeping her tail raised slightly as a threat.

Deathbringer saw the raised tail out of the corner of his eye, so suitably kept his mouth shut.

"I see you've got him trained."

Spoke too soon.
"My mouth is not trained in that way," Deathbringer grinned.

Glory quickly got Deathbringer with her tail again, "he's getting there."

Deathbringer glared.

Glory raised her tail, watching as Deathbringer backed down. She smirked.

-----

Clay grinned when he saw the food.

Glory sighed, noticing Clay's reaction. "Go ahead," she said, watching Clay run off to the table.

"What we got?" Sunny asked.

"One of the Rainwings did a delivery of fresher fruit, so we have pomegranate (SheyBzZ), mango, a few bunches of bananas and a range of berries," Deathbringer shrugged, "and some goat as well."

"Sounds lovely!" Sunny grinned, sitting down once everyone was around the table.