The Truth (Author's POV)

I do not own Wings of Fire so most of what will be said I don't own.

It has been two years since the war has stopped, Glory became Queen and the NightWings moved in. The tribes were getting along fine, a few hybrids have happened.

"Your Majesty, are you alright? Your zoning out a lot and you're sickly pale." Deathbringer said. Glory shook her head, denying the fact she felt terrible, she had only been awake for a couple of hours but felt like she had been stepped on by a thousand different dragons. Deathbringer held his look, before long, Glory brock.
"Ahh, no. I'm not feeling well, I feel like I could go down at any moment." She said, pink swirls rising through her, she could not stop them. White was starting to show through the cover she was using.
"Glory, you need to take the day off!" He started, taking her talons in his, "You're not even stopping your emotions showing through." As he said that, Glory went bright pink, hiding her blush.

Glory started to cough, her knees giving way, collapsing onto Deathbringer. 'Should I take her to the healers and tell them to treat her there or tell them to tell the village that she is to take the day off and I'll look after her, No I'll do the second one, I could spend all day with her, getting whatever she wants even if it means I go to the ice kingdom to get her a penguin sandwich,' Deathbringer thought.

(Deathbringer's POV)
When I arrived at the healers, with a fainted Glory on my back, they came straight over. "She will stay at her hut and you will tell the village that she is to take the day off. They MUST NOT bother her! If anyone does I WILL deal with them MYSELF!" I growled. With that, I left.

When I reached her hut I could hear them telling the village. I laughed, the gasp of fear that spread around, as my threat was heard. I laid Glory down on her moss bed, she whispered one thing, "I love you."
All I could say was,
"I know," before she went back to sleep. I watched her, making sure she stayed asleep, continuing to breathe.

Finally satisfied, I turned away, facing the door, making sure that no-one bothered her while she slept.