Coming (Sunny's POV)

Deathbringer walks back into the room and sits back down. "That is not all is it?" I stated, giving the 'truth-know' glare.
"Yes, that's not all. It's a legend, a myth. They have these powers but if they are not good hearted they are most likely going to turn evil. I just hope that Glory is kind of heart." He said, sadly.
"Don't worry she is." I reassured him. We heard a scream of pain from Glory. We ran. When we got there she was curled up in a white ball of pain.
"Glory, you ok?" Deathbringer and me said at the same time. She screamed out, then said,
"NO!! It hurts." She then told us all to get out. We did as she asked but I did cast a spell to help lower the pain.

*** 3 hours later ***

(Author's POV)
They where allowed in by Glory and on entering they saw her curled protectively, in a nest in the far corner, around the six eggs. They could see that one of the eggs was almost twice the size, a twin egg.

Sunny walked up too them, cooing at the cuteness of Glory and her eggs. Seeing Glory start to fall asleep, she called Deathbringer over and told him to lay next to her draping his wing over her and the eggs to keep them warm and to help them hatch quicker. They then fell asleep next to each other, Sunny made Deathbringer fall asleep because he had asked her, so that he will wake when he is needed or Glory woke whatever came first.