They know (Author's POV)

Just like before play it when I tell you.

They where all gathered in the room, Deathbringer, turned to Parrot, handing him the scroll and said, "You are to take this to the rainforest, gather both tribes, read it too them."
"Ok." He said, walking off.
"What we here for!" Tsunami snapped.
"Glory asked me to hand you this, read it aloud." I replied, passing the other scroll over. When she opened it she read,
"Dear friends,
I have asked Deathbringer to hand this to you because I have something off high importance to say.
Can you please come?
Come with a open mind.
You friend,
Queen Glory of the RainWings and NightWings."
She looked at Deathbringer and said, "We'll come, lead the way." They walked out of the room, allowing Deathbringer to get ahead, leading the way.

***Three hours later***

After touching down in front of the bolder, Deathbringer rolled it open, calling to Glory.

(Glory's POV)

After hearing them come in, I walk slowly over to them. "Hello." I called.
"Glory you ok, we came strait over after we read your letter." Sunny, Faitspeaker and Kinkajora said together. I gave them a questioning look, but just shook my head. I gestured for them to follow, they did as told but did keep out walking me.
"Why are you walking so slow Glory? Whenever you speed up it looks like it hurts. Are you hurt? Are you getting better? Are you upset? Are yo... " Clay worried.
"All will be revealed soon." I butted in. Once we reached the living room, that we had made, I sat down gently on the fur lined chair, that me and Deathbringer share, they them sat down on the rock sofas facing the middle.
"I have got you here to say something, something close me.
Don't take it the wrong way, but i'm expecting eggs...
With Deathbringer." I said.
"What?" They screamed in unison. Deathbringer taking this as his cue, walks in. Tsunami turned facing him, pointing her webbed claw and screamed,
"YOU... YOU DID THIS. I AM GOING TO KILL YOU." With that she pounced, claws outstretched, ready to kill. Before realising, I had jumping between them, landing crouched to the floor, wings spread out threatening her, fangs aimed at her,
"DON'T. YOU. EVEN. DARE." I roared, filled with hatred, red flaring all over me. She backed up, talons up above her head, scared at what I had just done, surrendering. Deathbringer just stood there jaw hanging lose, I had never shone so much passion and emotion before. They all gasped at me, backing away in fear. 'I had always been able to control myself' I thought.

(Kinkajora's POV)
We all stood in silence, until I yelled, "YES! YES! YES! MY SHIP HAS FINALLY SET SAIL! YEEESSSS!!!!!"
They all glared at me. "What? Don't say you weren't thinking that too." I said innocently. They all shrugged there shoulders and turned to face the middle again.
"YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS..." But before Sunny could deafen us all, Deathbringer had jumped up, shut her mouth and bound her up. 
"Oww" Glory whimpered. We all turned to face her, only to see her on the floor, white, clutching her head, crying. We sprung to help, except Sunny who still couldn't move but Deathbringer pushed us all away and nelt next to her.
"What's wrong." He asked, worrying.
"It hurts. It hurts so much." We hear her whine, over all the tears shed. 

(Author's POV)
You can start the song now.

Deathbringer started to hum a familiar song. 
"You with the sad eyes", He started to sing,
"Don't be discouraged,
Oh I realise,
It's hard to take courage,
In a world full of people,
You can lose sight of it all,
The darkness inside you,
Can make you feel so small.

Show me a smile then,
Don't be unhappy,
Can't remember when,"
She started to joined in, weakly but louder then last time,
"I last saw you laughing.

This world makes you crazy,
And you've taken all you can bear,
Just call me up,
'Cause I'll be there,

And I'll see your true colours,
Shining through,
I see your true colours,
And that's why I love you." He faded out, closing his eyes, looking down,
"So don't be afraid to let them show," Glory sang louder,
"Your true colours,"
"True colours are beautiful,

I see your true colours shining through, (true colours)
I see your true colours,"
They looked into each others eyes,
"And that's why I love you,
So don't be afraid to let them show,
Your true colours, (true colours)"
They howled to the sparkle bugs,
"are beautiful,"
He grabbed her talons in his,
"Like a rainbow."

She started to sing softly, pressing her forehead on his,
"Ooh ooh oh ooh like a rainbow,"

Deathbringer sang, alone, forehead still pressed together,
"Ooh can't remember when,"
Both looked at each other and smiled,
"I last saw you laughing,
Ooh oh oh,
This world makes you crazy,
Taking all you can bear,
Just, call me up,
'Cause I'll be always be there.

And I see your true colours shining through,
I see your true colours,
And that's why I love you,
So don't be afraid, (don't be afraid) 
To let them show,
Your true colours,
True colours are beautiful,
Like a rainbow.
Ooh ooh oh like a rainbow,
Ohh Ohh ohh." They ended, eyes closed. Glory not in pain anymore, only tired, after letting her true voice shine through.

The others looked at each other, then back at the pair, mouths resting on the floor, wide open. "Wow, that was amazing." Tsunami said, "When did learn to sing like that, both off you, together?" Glory and Deathbringer stood up, next to each other.
"We found out when I had a bad nightmare, I'd ran to the Rock Forest. Deathbringer, after spending half the day trying to get me to come out, started to sing too himself, I joined in. That was the song that brought us together, fully. It's our song." Glory said, looking at Deathbringer, smiling and placing her talon on his chest.
"Wow that's heart warming." Sunny said, finally breaking free, "You could sing too the tribes, that will help show them you together for the win."

"Guess you best head off to sleep. It's getting late." Glory said to her friends, after talking for a while, they nodded heading off to the sleeping ledges they used when they where dragonets.  "Well they know, don't they. The rainforest should be finding out soon. I only said that I am expecting, not with who, I left them to figure that out." She stated, smug.
"Ok." Replied Deathbringer. With that they walked off to sleep, Glory snuggled up into Deathbringer's talons, laying her head onto his steady chest, listening to his calming beat. Deathbringer laid his wing down and with that, they drifted off to sleep, smiles spread across there snouts.