Students (Glory's POV)

I stood behind the bolder, hatchlings at my feet, ready to head home. "You ready, Deathbringer?" I asked him.
"Yes, let's go." He replied and with that, we headed out towards the village.

Jade Mountain Academy appeared over the horrizen, after a three day flight, with regular rests, surrounded by the falling sun. I ending up carrying Rain and Gecko, Gecko being the runt of the hatch, already asleep. Deathbringer was also having to carry Nightfall and Joy. Though we could see that the others where struggling, along with us.

Just as our talons touched the ground, we heard a squeal come from within the school. My friends came running out moments later, followed shortly by Jade Winglet.

(Moon's POV)
Did not expect much of a crowd Glory thought, I restrained myself from ignoring her thoughts, and carried on listening, curious to who these dragonets where. Personally escorted by Queen and bodyguard, they barely look a week old. I wish we came in not causing a commotion, so my dragonets can get some rest. I gasped when I heard that thought, lucky the others started to talk so it went unnoticed."So these are your hatchlings, what are their names?" Sunny asked.
"Wait! When did you have hatchlings?" Winter asked, recently they had worked out all their differences and started to get along.
"Since a week ago." A little voice piped up. We all looked at the different looking dragonet.
"Woah so your saying there a week old and can talk." Tsunami questioned, in a state of wonder.
"No, only Galaxy here. We only found out a couple of minutes after he hatched, he started to sing to grab our attention. It backfired on him because it caused both of us to faint." Deathbringer said, chuckling a little. We all gasped. He could sing when he hatched? Tsunami thought. So cool. Sunny thought. I focused them all into rain, throwing it into the background.

(Author's POV)
They soon realised that they needed rest, but not before Rain had also fell asleep in Glory's talons. They walked of to the cave they used last time, careful not to wake anyone. Glory laid down allowing the dragonets to nesle next to her, falling asleep instantly. Deathbringer the lay next to her draping his wing over them all. They drifted into a peaceful sleep.