Home (Glory's POV)

Only play music when I say so, please.

When we finally reached the rainforest, I told the Hatchlings to go with Jamba and Kinkagora, I then walked, with Deathbringer, to the meeting hut. I had previously asked for all the male RainWings and NightWings to wait, so I could tell them something, Deathbringer sat waiting in the crowd as well.

I told them all that they where not to sing along when I called them all onstage, unless told other wise. I had previously told Deathbringer my idea, he agreed to it and was the one to help set it up.

The time came quickly to when I told the kingdom who the father and king was. I was now stood in front of them all, males standing behind me, waiting for everyone to settle down. The moment I cleared my voice to start, a voice rang out asking whether they where RainWing or NightWing.
"They are NightWing, RainWings can you all go sit down. This will tell you who they are, the one to reply is the one." I said.

(Author's POV)
You can start the song now.

A band started to play in the background.
"You with the sad eyes," A voice started to sing, softly,
"Don't be discouraged,
Oh I realise," They looked for the singer, but couldn't see them,
"It's hard to take courage,
In a world full of people,
You can lose sight of it all,
The darkness inside you,
Can make you feel so small.

Show me a smile then,
Don't be unhappy,
Can't remember when,
I last saw you laughing.

This world makes you crazy,
And you've taken all you can bear,
Just call me up,
'Cause I'll be there,

And I'll see your true colours shining through,
I see your true colours,
And that's why I love you." Deathbringer faded out, walking out of the crowd, showing himself,
"So don't be afraid to let them show," Glory sang. Deathbringer walked up and they stood next to each other.
"Your true colours,
True colours are beautiful,

"I see your true colours shining through, (true colours)
I see your true colours,
And that's why I love you,
So don't be afraid to let them show,
Your true colours, (true colours)
are beautiful,
Like a rainbow.

Ooh ooh oh ooh like a rainbow,

Ooh can't remember when,"
She started to sing along with him, smiling,
"I last saw you laughing,
Ooh oh oh,
This world makes you crazy,
Taking all you can bear,
Just, call me up,
'Cause I'll be always be there.

And I see your true colours, shining through,
I see your true colours,
And that's why I love you,
So don't be afraid, (don't be afraid)
To let them show,
Your true colours,
True colours are beautiful," Glory faded out, Deathbringer continued to sing,
"Like a rainbow.
"Ooh ooh oh like a rainbow,
Ohh ohh ohh." When they had finished they where panting slightly, they had sang are hearts out. The crowd started to clap, standing from their seats.

(Galaxy's POV)
'My parents must be the best singers in the world' I thought.
"Do you want to see them?" Mother asked, it was followed by a yes. "Rain, can you come here?" She asked. He trotted up, waving slightly, awws when round as they caught sight of him. "I welcome you to Prince Rain." Matter said. Wait Prince? "Nightfall, can you come." Mother asked. He walked out, gaining the same reaction. "I welcome you to Prince Nightfall." She finished. Prince again? Are we royal? "Gecko can you come out?" Mother asked. He walked out scared. They reacted slightly differently to him, they where a bit confused at his double slighted eyes. "I welcome you to the runt of the litter, Prince Gecko." Mother stated. Yep that's it we are royal. "Joy come here, please?" Mother said again. He waddled out, they all cooed at him. "I welcome you to Prince Joy." Mother finished. "Twins come here please?" They walked out elegently, creating all the dragons to aww and coo. "I welcome you to Princess Gems," She started, pointing to Gems. "And Princess Rose." She finished by pointing at Rose. So they might rule the tribe at one point.

"Now there is one more that you don't know off, he looks slightly different to the rest." Mother said, beckoning me over. I walked out onto the platform, once they caught sight of me they all gasped. I sat down between Mum and Dad, the other walked of. I focused on putting all the thoughts into raindrops, throwing them away.
"Why does he look so diffrent and what is his name?" A NightWing asked. Mum looked at me, telling me to tell them.
"Galaxy, my name is Galaxy" I said, strongly, facing all of them.  They gasped again.
"Not only talk, but sing as well." I stated. They all looked at me questionably.
"Its true." Father started, "He had only just hatched when he started to sing to get our attention, it backfired." 'You can say that again' I huffed "He caused both of use to faint, he was barely two minutes old." He finnished. They all gasped, again.
"So your telling me that a little dragonet caused the great Deathbringer to faint? Ha, slain by a small, weak dragonet" A NightWing said, smugly. Both my parents took a step back, gulping nervously. They know what happens when I get angry.

And I'm fuming!