The illness (Author's POV)

When they got to the healer's hut Glory fell forwards. The healers rushed to catcher her but Deathbringer got there first. "Thank you." She said sheepishly.
"No problem," Deathbringer replied strongly. They told the healers to check on her. They checked her and told both of them straight.
"There is nothing physically wrong with her BUT she has come down with a case of Rainonflu"
"What's Rainonflu?" They both questioned simultaneously.
"Its where her body has been overwhelmed by the senses of the forest and can't handle it. It also means that you and your most trusted person must spend one month out of the rainforest..." They faded out, "In a. A cave."
"What!?" They screamed simultaneously again.

(Glory's POV)
OK in need to think of someone to take over queen for a while. I know Grandior. She can take over. I will take Deathbringer with me obviously. "OK, I guess that I need to leave now don't I?" I asked.
"Yes, you do." He said sadly.
"Grandior will be acting Queen while I'm gone, I will take my most trusted guard with me," I turned to Deathbringer and started, "Deathbringer, you will come with me because I trust you the most and it would be unfair on my other guards."

I went and stepped out of the hut to find Grandior but only to walk straight into her. "Oh Grandior I was just looking for you, I need you to take over being Queen for a while," I called.
"OK, why?" She questioned.
"I've come down with Rainonflu," I said, sadly.
"OK." She replied.
"Thank you," I said, perking up.

(Author's POV)
A couple of minutes had paced till they were ready to leave, they had told the village. "You ready Deathbringer?" Glory asked.
"Yes." He replied.
"OK, let's go." She stated.

They started to fly off forwards the Jade Mountain.