Settling in (Deathbringer's POV)

I woke up, Glory asleep on my back. 'She must of went there while I was asleep' I thought. I headed off, hoping we will be there soon.

I had been flying for about thirty minutes when I saw the ravine that the cave is connected to. As I got closer I raked my brain to how the door worked. "Aha, there is a stick that can allow it to roll," I said excitedly. I landed in the ravine only for Glory to fall off me, straight into the mud. She woke up with a start.
"AARRR!! DEATHBRINGER!?" Glory screamed.
"Yes, Glory?" I asked holding back the laughs threatening to come through. 
"WHY DID YOU LET ME FALL INTO THE MUD!?!" She asked turning bright red.
"When I landed, you fell off me. Sorry, Glory." I said looking down.
"Oh it's alright, you did not mean it just doesn't let it happen again. Ok?" She said calming down blue spreading through her scales.
"Ok," I said relieved. With that, we headed into the tunnel that leads to the bolder.

(Glory's pov)
As we walked further into the tunnel I grew more scared, scared that I would be stuck in there for years, scared that I would relive the nightmare of my childhood, scared Deathbringer would leave me to die. I was having a panic attack. I huddled closer to Deathbringer, going green. "It's OK Glory, nothings going to get you," Deathbringer said reassuringly.
"I don't want to be stuck here, Deathbringer," I said worriedly.
"Don't worry you won't," Deathbringer replied reassuringly. Even though he said that I was still so scared that I fainted.

(Author's pov)
Deathbringer carried on walking, not realising that Glory had collapsed on the floor. He turned around about to open the cave, only to see Glory sprawled out on the floor, green flowing strongly over her scales. He panicked running over to her, picked her up and placed her gently on his back. He slid the bolder open, walked in and, after finding what looked like a sleeping ledge, placed her down, letting her sleep. He then headed off to get the first supply of food.

(Glory's POV)
I woke up on a sleeping ledge, that remarkable was my old one. I got up and looked for him. After looking everywhere for him I started to panic. 'I know I'm not allowed out, but today should not matter right' I thought.

(Author's POV)
She started to head to the bolder only to realise that Deathbringer has the key to open the cave from the inside.
'Oh, I guess that I'm stuck in here. I should start making it more homely' Glory thought. She heads off to work by first collecting a dozen leaves and tied them together creating a broom. She then started in the dragonet's bedroom, brushing all the webs and leaves away she found something she forgot she had, a wooden model of NightWing. She had always been interested in them, their secrecy, the fact that they kept 'out' of the war yet the best dragons kept dying. She heard the bolder move. She camouflaged herself and crept up on Deathbringer.

(Deathbringer's POV)
I walked into the cave dragging about two days worth of food, all life, including three dozen or so fruit. I got about half way across the cave when... "Boo!" Glory screamed appearing, turning yellow out of amusement.
"GLORY?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?!" I yelled. She just laughed, so I tripped her over with my tail and sat on her. She stopped laughing and glared. I felt her starting to move but didn't mind as she could not get up, I looked at her seeing her smug face, then she kicked me off of her, landing on me. We laughed as we continued to flip each other over until we both fell on the floor out of breath. Looking at her I saw that she was looking at me, I smiled.

(Author's POV)
They lay there like one-year-old dragonets, feet sticking up in the air until Glory remembered the wooden dragon. "I just need to get something, I will be right back. Ok." Glory said.