The Riddle (RainHeart's POV)

I was sent to follow the pair, as they had just left the hut in a hurry. They carried on flying for a good hour, till they came across an incove, connected to the ocean. They landed, looking out over the water. I landed in the trees behind them, I had never been this far South before. The grass was soft and untouched against my talons, leaves blew about in the late day wind, tugging at my wings. As I walked over to them, I took in the surroundings; the trees looked like they reached up to the clouds, soft chirps where coming from the trees around me, the grass was crunching slightly and there were the sounds of the waves in the distance, flowing gently against the golden sand. I could faintly start to hear the two talking, but I was too far away to make it out. As I was about to leave the tree cover, a stick snapped bellow my talons. Dam! Their heads swung to face me, guess there is no chance of backing down now.

"Er, hey. How are you two?" I asked, trying to act like I had just found them, totally not followed them here.
"Good, what you doing out this far?" Luke asked me, I only shrugged my shoulders, not knowing how to answer that question. "Gems came out here because she wanted to see the ocean, as well as have a talk." He then added. This caused me to remember my job, I had been selected to have this job by the Queen, so I can not fail.

I crouched down, then propelled myself forwards. My talons where outstretched, aimed at Gems' neck. I let loose a tremendous roar, as I was about to grab her neck. I was suddenly flung to the sand, as pain flared from my shoulder. Luke was standing above me, his talon digging into my chest. He was growling but then stepped away as Gems walked towards me. She took one look at me, before shaking her head. "She was set up by mum. She was ordered to attack us, as she could clearly put up more of a fight." Gems said to Luke. It seemed like there was more too it, but nothing else was said. Luke relaxed again, sitting down, regaining control of his breathing again. Gems bumped her wing against his, before whispering something to him, causing him to chuckle. What are they talking about? "You want to know what we are talking about?" Gems asked.
"Yes, but how did you know?" I asked back. Gems faced Luke who nodded twice.
"We can read minds. Now, what you want to know, is what you already have. Confirmation is what you seek, yet you already have proof. When the sun rises and moon sets, the family birds hit the sky. What you seek, you already have. Like the gems of the forest and the shadow of the trees. What was bullied and broke, can always be fixed! Work out the riddle, and find your answer." Gems stated, "Now go!" She then hurried me off. I took flight, my mind whirling at what she meant.

As I reached the royal hut, can't keep calling it the Queen's hut, as there is a family of royal's in there, I still did not understand what Gems had said. "I DON'T GET IT!" I shouted out, in frustration, only to be hushed by the guards, as everyone was asleep.
"Why are you shouting?" I heard the Queen whisper, as the King walked out beside her.
"I found out about them, but Gems spoke in a riddle. I can't figure out what she meant!" I replied, keeping a hush.
"What did she say? Maybe we can figure it out?" The King spoke up.
"Now, what you want to know, is what you already have. Confirmation is what you seek, yet you already have proof. When the sun rises and moon sets, the family birds hit the sky. What you seek, you already have. Like the gems of the forest and the shadow of the trees. What was bullied and broke, can always be fixed! Work out the riddle, and find your answer. I don't get what it all means." I said, very confuzzled. They must have come up with nothing as dismissed me and went on there way.

(Deathbringer's POV)

I think I have what some of it means, but I don't know properly. It may be wrong. I will get back to it in the morning. I don't think that Gems will be coming back tonight. Though she is in good hands, as Luke must have defended her, shown by all the scratches over Rainheart.