Surprise! (Author's POV)

It had been a week, they had sung together again, made more models. But Glory had something even more important to tell Deathbringer.
She was expecting. She had read the scrolls, it all fitted together. Her stomach was swollen, she has morning sickness and she could fell her stomach stiffening. She had to tell him, now! "Deathbringer?" She asked, laying next to him in bed. They had moved all the big beds together so that they had more room.
"Yes, Glory?" He quizzed, looking at her.
"I have something to admit to you." She said, a rainbow of colours flooding through her scales. "I am expecting eggs."
"Oh, Glory that's amazing. But that means that the tribe will have to find out won't they." He quizzed.
"Yes." She replied, looking down.
"But doesn't that make me the King.  And them the heirs to the throne." He asked.
"Yes and yes." She said, looking into his eyes.

(Deathbringer's POV)
"Well then best get this place ready," I said.
"Already done." She replied. She handed me two scrolls, one labelled for the Rainforest, the over for Jade Mountain Academy. She then said, "Could you give these to the correct places. You can give the Rainforest one to Parrot, tell him to take it to the Rainforest and read the scroll to both tribes. The other hand to my friends."
"Ok, see you soon," I said, then standing up and leaving.

I'd been flying for three hours when I finally saw the academy. When I touched down, I saw Sunny sitting at the desk. On sight of me panting,' she came running. "You ok Deathbringer? Is Glory ok?" She said quickly.
"Yes. Could you gather Clay, Starflight, Tsunami, Faitspeaker, Kinkajora, Parrot and yourself at the staff room in five minutes?" I asked.
"Oh, ok." She said and with that, she ran off to get them.