heroes and punishment

Todoroki shivers slightly feeling the eyes of his pack mates on his bare skin, shuffling slightly on his feet as he waited for Izuku and Katsuki to come back.

“Stand properly, Shoto. Just because Izuku and Bakugo are punishing you right now doesn’t mean the rest of us won't join in if needed.” He jumps hearing the warning in Ochako’s tone and hastily grabbing his elbows and holding his arms ramrod straight behind his back.

“Doesn’t seem like you want to learn Icy hot,” Katsuki smirks using a finger to lift his head forcing him to look him in the eye before reaching back to land three hits in succession on his ass, his smirk only widening when the omega let out small whimpers each time. He rises to his toes when he feels fingers dip between his cheeks and prod his hole, nails digging into arms in a desperate attempt to stay in position.

“Let him go Kachan, he’s being punished you can fuck him later. Shochan on the table, please. Display.” Katsuki rolls his eyes hearing Izuku’s voice but complies nonetheless, smacking his one last time before letting him go.

Shoto bites his lip trying to figure out how to get on the table without letting go of his arms. He lays down with his chest flat against the table, shivering when the cold wood rubbed against his nipples. He slid forward propping up one of his legs trying to get on.

He gasps when he feels calloused hands grab his hips, thumbs roughly spreading his cheeks. “Such a slutty omega, spreading his legs for everyone to see. Do you like letting everyone see your hole Shochan?” Izuku’s voice is teasing, finger slowly sliding into his hole as he keened. “So, wet you like putting yourself on display like this don’t you, you little whore.”

Shoto shakes his head, trying to disagree but the Alphas fingers are relentless finding his prostate with ease of a man who had done it a thousand times before, slick dribbles out as Izuku continues the omega’s body being rocked forward with each thrust.

“Now who’s forgetting about the punishment?” Katsuki snorts forcing Izuku’s movements to come to a screeching halt. Shoto can’t help but whine loudly when the finger pulls out, earning a sharp smack much harder than the ones Katsuki was dishing out.

“Go on slut, back in position.”

He lifts his other leg onto the table, flushing bright red in embarrassment when another glob of slick pours out of his hole as a result. He manages to stand on his knees and breathes out a sigh of relief. The feeling only lasts for a minute when he realizes that the entire pack had gathered to watch his punishment, most of them sitting on the sofa deliberately placed Infront of the table to look at him.

He ducks his head, hesitating, shame filling him as he spread his knees.

“Icy hot why don’t you tell everyone why you are spread out in the open for all to see.” He stops adding on almost as an afterthought while dragging a finger down his back, making the omega arch his back even more his chest sticking out obscenely as he tried to stay in position. “Though knowing what a fucking whore you are, I wouldn’t be surprised if you did this all on your own too.”

“I did- I’m being punished, Sir.” He manages to stutter out.