oh no... nonononoNONONONO... Silly!

“ I think someone needs a nap .” Midoriya said getting up from his seat on the couch .

“ noooo” whined Shouto sitting up from his spot on the floor.

“ Yes you do . You’re being grumpy.” Midoriya said grabbing the littles hand .
Shouto whined and fussed more trying to break free of Izuku’s grip.

Usually Midoriya would just let it go and would let Shouto go on and hoped he would just fall asleep watching cartoons , but today wasn’t gonna be one of those days . He’d been snappy all morning to all of his classmates and seemed very out of it during training.
Midoriya knew Shouto more than likely forgot to take his sleep medicine and didn’t sleep well, but boy was Todoroki going to deny it.

“ I don’t wanna!”

“ but you need to.”

“ no! No! No! “ Shoto denied fighting back a yawn .

Midoriya never understood how good Katsuki was at getting Shoto to take a nap . It was like some undiscovered quirk of Bakugou’s . For once Izuku felt like he had a shorter fuse than the blond boy.

“ you’re mad because you’re sleepy. We’re going to lay down.” The greenette said finally picking the little up taking him to his room .

“ I na sleepy! “

“ Okay but you’re still taking a nap .” He answered struggling with his dorm room door .

Midoriya sat Todoroki down on the his bed taking his own jacket off in the process. “ Let’s get you into some more comfortable clothes.” .

“ I wan’ daddy’s shirt!”

“ I don’t know if I have any of daddy’s clothes sweetie but I’ll look .” He answered searching through his closet. Surely he had something of Bakugou’s in here. He stole his clothes all the damn time ! Not that the blond needed to know that . There was no need for his ego to be feed anymore than it already was . Finally he found on of Bakugou’s hoodies and Midoriya grabbed a pair of his own sweatpants. Shoto was skinny so there was no doubt they would fit .

“ Do you want me to change your clothes or do you want to do it yourself?”

Shoto look back and forth at Midoriya and the ground. A sudden wave of nervousness came over him “ I-I will.” Why did he feel so nervous? He literally bathes with Dada when he’s little. Why feel shame changing clothes for a nap he didn’t want to take .

Midoriya handed over the hoodie and sweat pants letting Todoroki get changed and ready for bed . He smiled admiring how adorable Shoto looked in Katsuki’s hoodie and at how his sweats barely held onto his hips . The split haired boy plopping down on Izuku’s bed pulled him from his daydream.

“ Here , I’ll lay down with you. Do you want a stuffie and your pacy? “

Shoto nodded reluctantly and watched as the green haired boy grabbed his white pacifier and stuffed bunny from his closet. “ Here you go baby ,” he said handing over the toy and gently pushing the pacifier into Shouto’s mouth ,” now let’s lay down .” .

Todoroki opened his mouth to object only to gently shushed and cuddled . Wrapped up in his favorite soft All Might blanket . Midoriya gently rubbing his back made it hard for him to keep his eyes open. “ That’s it baby , there you go .” Izuku cooed encouraging the little to finally give in . Shoto let out a soft whine before drifting off to sleep.
“ Night Night baby.”
-----------------------------
566 words