follow my lead beg for me

“...fuck’d you just say to me?”

shouto smiles, hair haloed around him on the satin sheets of katsuki’s bed, flimsy lace bralette rucked up to expose his chest.

he’s the very picture of an angel, someone so dizzyingly ephemeral and indescribably beautiful, and yet, and yet— that face, those pretty doe eyes and that coy little smile, betrays the very, very bratty personality that lies under.

purple and pink marks litter the lithe line of his neck, and shouto lazily drags a hand up over his chest, revelling in the way katsuki’s gaze helplessly, unconsciously follows his hands as he cups his sensitive tits.

“i said,” shouto whispers breathily, a sly grin finding its way onto his face as katsuki’s warm, rough palm finds its place on shouto’s little waist, trailing up and replacing shouto’s hands with his own as he thumbs over a pert nipple, “that— ah— maybe you’re getting too old to fuck me right, daddy.”

at the taunt, katsuki snarls, gripping the plush fat of shouto’s thighs and pushing them down to his chest, bending him in half as he presses his cock in, forcing a moan out of shouto as his tight, wet heat swallows his girth so easily.

“‘s that so, baby?” katsuki growls, fucking his cock into shouto’s tight little hole again and again, ruthless and downright sinful as he leans forward to spit in shouto’s open mouth. “you really think so? then why does this slutty little hole take my cock so well, huh?”

well, quite frankly— shouto can’t quite think right now, certinly not with katsuki’s raspy moans in his ear, and certainly not with katsuki’s cock carving a place out inside of him, every thrust driving katsuki’s fat cock impossibly deeper inside him.

all shouto can do is throw his head back and whine, gasping for breath as his cock leaks white on his tummy and his thighs tremble against his chest.

“none of your college boys can fuck you like i can, darling,” katsuki grits out, and shouto feels the slow drag of that veiny cock along his insides, katsuki pulling out till nothing but the ruddy head of his cock is in shouto’s hole. shouto whines when he thrusts in and bottoms out again, filling him up and reducing shouto to nothing but heat and sin, an empty head and a pliant body. “only daddy knows how to fuck you right, knows how to fuck this little cunt the way that makes you cum the hardest.”

shouto gasps and flushes down to his chest, tries to meet katsuki’s gaze with his own even in his fucked out and cockdrunk stupor, “s not a cunt, fuck, you fucking dirty old man.”

“it isn’t?” katsuki sneers, lips twisting into a snarl as he snaps his hips again, “‘s tight and wet like a girl’s, and meant to take cock— my cock— isn’t it? it’s my pretty fuckin’ cunt and you know that damn fuckin’ well, baby.”

shouto’s nails claw red lines down katsuki’s back, a hand reaching up to tangle in grey-streaked blonde as he arches helplessly into katsuki’s touch. he’s most definitely fucking shaking under katsuki’s brutal thrusts, reduced to liquid heat with katsuki’s dirty fucking words.

and he doesn’t stop,

“you love when daddy uses you like this, don’t you?” katsuki smiles, razor sharp as he drags his teeth up the column of shouto’s throat, the glint of his red eyes nothing short of predatory. he licks across pale skin before biting down, “just daddy’s pretty toy, to fuck and to spoil, aren’t you?”

shouto whines, mindlessly grinding his hips down to meet katsuki’s thrusts, “yes— ah, ah, yesyesyes— oh fuck!”

“you gonna cum on my cock, pretty thing?”

“yesyesyes—”

“then beg for it, baby, ask daddy to let you cum.”

“oh fffuck, oh my god,” shouto slurs, moans punched out of him with every drive of katsuki’s hips. he’s so hypersensitive, so aware of that vein on the underside of katsuki’s cock dragging along his walls, effortlessly stimulating the most sensitive parts inside of him, of the way his rim stretches to fit katsuki’s thick cock inside him. katsuki latches onto one of his nipples, nipping and sucking, “please daddy, please, let me cum, ‘m yours—”

“go on, make a mess for me, sweetheart. cum for me.”

shouto’s pretty sure his vision blacks out as he cums on katsuki’s cock, back arching almost impossibly as his cock spurts white all over his tummy and chest, vaguely aware of katsuki purring “good boy” before he feels katsuki’s cock twitch inside of him and paint his insides with hot cum.

===

“you know i did it on purpose right?”

“hm?” katsuki opens an eye, looking at shouto from where they rest under the comfy duvet. “what?”

“called you an old man,” shouto simpers, cuddling closer to katsuki and nuzzling into his neck, placing a little kiss at the base of katsuki’s throat. “did it to rile you up.”

katsuki snorts. “course i did. you fuckin’ brat, you’re always saying shit just to piss me off and get fucked dumb.”

shouto muffles his laugh in katsuki’s shoulder, and it fills katsuki with warmth.

(his boy, his, his pretty little boy.)

“go to bed, honey,” katsuki rumbles, pressing a kiss to the crown of shouto’s head, wrapping his arms around shouto to pull him even closer.

“night katsuki. love you.”

“love you too, baby.”
--------------------------
904 words