Daddy's Pretty Baby

“Ah! Hng… Kats… Katsuki!” Shouto whines, he’s on the bed, hands pinned above his head whilst his boyfriend fucks into him at a brutal pace. Tears slip down his face because he just feels so good and he can never get enough of Katsuki. “Please Katsuki. Please!” He cries. He’s not even sure what more he’s asking for.

“You look so pretty like this, baby. Crying on my cock because it feels so good.” Katsuki smirks down at him, grips Shouto’s wrists above his head tighter. He slows down in his thrusts, rolls his hips slowly, watches as Shouto begs for him to go faster. Pleads that he needs more, he needs it harder. He needs to cum. “You’ll take whatever daddy gives you.” Katsuki grunts into his ear. Shouto moans at that, always does whenever Katsuki refers to himself as ‘daddy’ it always makes him hot. Makes him whine and makes him even more desperate.

“Daddy please! Need more, I need it!” Shouto tries to fuck himself on his cock but Katsuki’s hands move and grip his hips, pinning him so he can’t move anymore.

“Always such a needy slut for me, aren’t you? Always need your cunt pounded.” Katsuki snaps his hips forward as he pulls Shouto down to meet the thrust and Shouto gasps, his hands reach out to grip onto Katsuki’s arms. “Aw, did that hurt baby?” Katsuki smirks down at him as tears fall from Shouto’s eyes. “Daddy’s so sorry.” Katsuki snaps his hips forward again and Shouto whimpers. Katsuki moves one of his hands from Shouto’s hip and presses a finger to Shouto’s clit. He slowly rubs circles at it. Shouto whines, clenches around Katsuki’s cock making him groan. He plays with his clit as he starts a steady rhythm fucking back into him.

Katsuki loves him like this. He loves him all of the time but seeing him like this always makes Katsuki feel so much. The way Shouto looks up at him, eyes glassy and tears stuck to his eyelashes. The way Katsuki pulls the most beautiful sounds out of him, how Shouto grabs onto anything he can on Katsuki just to touch him. His hands always reaching out to grip his arms or to hold his hand because sometimes he needs it to stay grounded. The way pink flushes all over his body. He’s beautiful. Katsuki loves him.

“Daddy… please, wanna cum. Please can I, I need to cum.” Shouto cries. He’s reaching for Katsuki’s hands now, needs the extra comfort and Katsuki will always give it to him. He leaves Shouto’s clit alone to take his hands and he rubs soothing circles against his skin.

“You’re doing so good for me, baby. Such a good boy for me. Doing so well.” Katsuki praises as he keeps fucking him, feels himself needing to cum too. “You wanna cum, princess? You need it?” Katsuki asks and Shouto nods, grips at his hands tighter.

“Please! Ah! Katsuki, please daddy!” He cries, small whimpers leaving his lips and Katsuki smiles down at him.

“That’s it baby. You can cum. Let go. Cum on my cock, that’s it.” Katsuki says and Shouto clenches hard around him, legs shaking as he cries and he lets go of Katsuki’s hands, squeezes his own hands into fists as he shakes and Katsuki fucks him through it, grabs his hips and rubs circles against his skin. “So fucking good to me, you’re so good. Feels so good, Sho.” Katsuki leans over him, kissing him as he feels himself ready to cum. “Gonna cum, you’re gonna make me fucking cum.” Katsuki breathes against his lips.

“Inside, cum inside daddy.” Shouto tells him quietly, looks up at him with the most precious doe eyes he’s ever seen. Katsuki almost cums from that alone.

“Fuck. Want me to breed you, is that it? Need daddy’s cum in you?” Katsuki bites at his bottom lip.

“Please, please breed me. Need your cum, give it to me. Please cum in me.” Shouto whines. He wraps his legs around Katsuki's back, the balls of his feet digging into him.

“Fuck. Fuck ok, shit. Gonna fucking cum in you. Sho… fuck, baby. Feels good. So fucking good.” Katsuki’s breath hitches, letting out a whimper as he fills Shouto’s pussy with his cum. Shouto rocks back against him, clenches around him again to milk him. Katsuki lets out a low groan and stills inside of him. Shouto kisses him, unhooks his legs from around him and Katsuki pulls back. Sits back onto his knees as he pulls out and watches his cum leak out of Shouto’s pussy before he’s running his cock up his pussy, collecting the spilled out cum and fucks it back into him. Shouto moans loudly, back arching as Katsuki rubs at his clit.

“Pretty fucking baby, all full of my cum. Need to make sure it’s all in there, hm? Breed you good, just like you wanted.” Katsuki says and he doesn’t stop until Shouto cums again and they finally settle into a spooning position. Shouto had whined when Katsuki tried to pull out, so now Shouto sleeps soundly as he warms Katsuki’s cock that’s still buried deep into him with his cum plugged up inside too.
--------------------------
874 words