cuddles for the baby

Todoroki was fed up. His father had been on his back all day during his internship and it had really played on his mind. He was just glad that Bakugo and Midoriya were also there so that Endeavour had to at least be careful with what he said and did.

Once they were finally allowed to start going back to the dorms Todoroki felt himself slipping. He didn’t have the mental energy to fight it off so he just gave into the comforting feeling. He walked closer to Midoriya so as to not get lost and thought about all the cuddles he was going to pester his Dada for. As they got closer to the train station Bakugo noticed the teen acting differently.

The whole class knew about Todoroki’s regression, many found it adorable when the normally stoic boy was giggling and asking for cuddles. Everybody in Class 1-A was fine with it and if needed helped the boy. Even if someone had an issue with it, Iida Midoriya Uraraka and Asui all made it very clear that they were not going to let anyone live if they hurt Todoroki when little.

“Oi Deku. Pay attention to Icyhot.” Bakugo said. Rather surprising considering the teen was normally shouting his head off. But then again, he knew Todoroki reacted negatively to any and all loud noises. Something about not having a safe childhood home.

Midoriya immediately turned his attention to the Little who was watching his feet as he walked. “Snowflake, you need to watch ahead of your feet so you don’t bump into anything.” Midoriya said softly.

Todoroki listened and constantly walked next to Midoriya who had purposely moved directly next to the little just to make sure he didn’t lose him. They got to the train station and boarded the train to get them where they needed to go. Luckily the train wasn’t crowded leaving enough seats for Todoroki and Midoriya to sit down. Bakugo had refused the seat when Midoriya had offered it and proceeded to call him child friendly insults all of which caused Todoroki to let out little giggles.

Midoriya gave Todoroki a piggy back ride on the way from the train station to the dorms. The Little was smiling and giggling which made Midoriya’s heart swell. Todoroki was too cute for his own good.

Midoriya pushed the door of the dorm open and they were immediately met with loud music and yelling. Todoroki gripped tightly onto Midoriya and buried his face into the other boy’s neck in an attempt to hide from the noise. Midoriya quickly closed the door and put the now distressed Little down so that it was easier to hold him close.

“It’s ok sweetie I’ve got you. The loud sound can’t hurt you.” Midoriya said quietly as he rocked the boy in his arms. However he could still feel his shoulder get wet with tears.

“M wan Dada” The Little sobbed holding onto his babysitter like his life depended on it.

Bakugo appeared at the bottom of the garden and walked up to the two. He quickly realised the situation and quickly slipped inside. Midoriya continued to comfort Todoroki and the Little repeatedly asked for his Dada.

The door opened again but this time there were no loud sounds coming from inside. Todoroki looked up slightly to see Iida closing the door and walking over. The Little quickly let go of Midoriya and allowed himself to be scooped up into Iida’s arms as he nuzzled into his chest.

“I’m so sorry darling. I didn’t realise they were making that much noise.” Iida cooed, he walked inside followed by Midoriya, “I’ve got you your safe baby.”

Todoroki slowly calmed down as Iida swayed him gently. By the time he was only sniffling he lifted his head to find himself in the kitchen. Iida looked down at him lovingly and Todoroki rested his head on Iida's shoulder.

“M thirsty Dada.” Todoroki whispered to the teen holding him.

“Do you want a bottle, Angel?” Iida asked softly. Todoroki nodded slightly, “Can I put you down on the counter while I get it ready?”