Actions

Over the next couple weeks Katsuki had been messing with Shoto, saying suggestive things but only stuff Shoto would understand, grabbing him under tables, absolutely filthy texts, lingering touches, and not to mention Katsuki’s eyes and mouth . Katsuki did nothing, he had even stopped making out with Shoto; this would have been concerning if not for the teasing. Shoto was ready to relax, this week in particular had been rather hard on him.

It was Friday once more and he got a text from Katsuki as he was about to start changing. Main room. Now.

I’ll be there in a second, I’m just going to finish changing Shoto hadn’t even gotten the chance to put his phone down before Katsuki replied.

I didn’t say when you were done changing. I said now, whore. Okay, yep. Shoto didn’t need to change. This seemed far more important.

I’m on my way

Good puppy

When Shoto had reached the main room Katsuki was standing in the center of it, a tight black tank top and jeans that hung a little low on his hips. “Come.” Katsuki began to walk towards the outside door. He turned a corner and the two walked to a small area surrounded by bushes, flowers, and trees. There was a medium sized black bag set aside and Katsuki stood near the bag. Shoto tried to keep his focus on Katsuki, but the mysterious bag kept pulling his attention. Katsuki snapped his fingers. “Oi! You want the bag to fuck you or me?”

“You. Definitely you.” Katsuki cocked an eyebrow. “W-what?” Shoto was trying to figure out what the look meant.

“You’re forgetting something.” Katsuki approached Shoto, placing firm hands on his shoulders. Shoto still wasn’t understanding. “What’s the proper way to answer my questions?”

“O-oh! Uhm,” Shoto paused a moment to collect himself. “You, daddy.”

“Me what?” Katsuki spoke low.

“I want you to fuck me, daddy.”

Katsuki grinned and shoved Shoto against the wall of the dorm building. “Good puppy. Now that you know you aren’t going to make that mistake again, are you?”

“No I won’t, daddy.”

“That’s what I thought. You want to behave for me, you want to be a good little puppy for me, right?”

“Yes, daddy. I want to be good for you, daddy.”

“Good puppy.” Katsuki cupped one of Shoto’s cheeks, rubbing a thumb across his cheek bone. The stare Katsuki had on Shoto’s lips had heat pouring into his body. “Tell me the safeword system.”

“Lime is good, lemon is slow down and check in, tomato is stop.”

Katsuki hummed and continued to stare at Shoto’s lips. His hand moved from his cheek to carding through his hair. Shoto’s breathing became heavier, shallower. The hand in his hair pulled, forcing Shoto to bear his neck to Katsuki. Soon his lips were on his Adams apple, pressing light kisses to it. He slowly moved down over Shoto’s shirt.