i aint in the mood right now

“ Hey, Todoroki I made pancakes!” Bakugou called out from the kitchen, setting the plate down on the table.

He knew Shoto was already awake. He has been up almost all night working on a paper that wasn’t due for another two weeks. Said he needs to finish it, or it was going to drive him crazy.

Katsuki made his way up the stairs.

Bakugou opened the door, being met with the sight of the sleepless, overworked, worryingly skinny Todoroki sitting on his bed.

“ Shoto I said I made pancakes. “

“ Yeah, I heard you. “ Shoto answered, eyes never once leaving the computer screen.

“ That means get up and come eat.”

Shoto continued typing,“ I’m not hungry “.

Bakugou growled in frustration, that was always his answer. “ It wasn’t a question. Get up.”

“ I said I’m not hungry, Bakugou. “

“ Todoroki Shoto I will not tell you again. I’m gonna give you ten minutes. Do not make me come back up here.” The blond threatens, making his way back down the stairs.

“ Okay.”

————————

“ Shoto I told you to be downstairs. Your food is getting cold.”
He was really pushing on Katsuki’s last nerve.

“ For the millionth time, I said I’m not hungry! It’s not like you’re gonna do anything, “Shoto snapped stretching his leg out.

Bakugou wasn’t one for corporal punishment for multiple reasons. Todoroki knew that. Said it was more of a punishment on his end.

“ Excuse me ?”

“ I’m seventeen! I can take care of myse-AAH!” The bi-haired boy yelped. A sharp, stinging pain rushing through his thigh.

“ Go stand in the corner!”

“ Wha?”

“ You heard me. Corner NOW!”

Shoto stared at the blond in awe. Katsuki had never yelled at him like that before, let alone spanked him.

“ One!”
“ TWO!”

Todoroki’s eyes widened with terror as he darted towards the nearest corner. Not wanting to push Bakugou any further.

“ Now I’m going to go back to the kitchen and warm up your food. Do NOT leave that corner. Do you understand?”

“ Yes sir “Shoto slurred. When did Katsuki get so assertive? Well, he was always assertive, but he’d never really punished him for being bratty before. That was Midoriya’s job.

What has gotten into him ?! Bakugou asked himself walking down the stairs. He never acts like that! Ever!! Sure, Shoto could be a little sassy and smart mouthed at times, but he’s never bratty.

________

Shoto tensed up a little hearing the footsteps coming down the hall. He knew he hadn’t down anything wrong, but his body was acting completely on impulse.

“ Are you going to behave?” came from the doorway of his dorm room.

“ ‘es sir.”

“ Good, now let’s go eat.”

The blond waited at the door for him. Holding his hand out for Shoto to grab hold of. He gripped it weakly.

Todoroki sat at the table staring at the single cut up pancake on his plate. Not making an effort to eat or drink.

Katsuki watched him like a hawk from the other side of the table, “ Sweetheart, I can do this all day.”

“ Bu’ daddy I na’ hungry. I promise I na’”

“ Sho, we talked about this. You need to eat. You don’t have to eat it all right now, but you have to eat.”

“ Noooo” he whined, tugging at his sleeves.

“ Shoto Todoroki I will not tell you again.” Katsuki warned as he held the fork up to Todoroki’s mouth.

“ Bu’ I hav’ to finish my work. “

“ You’re done with work for the next two days. Now open your mouth.”

“ But-“

“ Do you want another spanking?” God, the words sound like nails on a chalkboard to Katsuki. He couldn’t even believe what he was saying. He felt like ripping his throat out! Maybe that was a bit of an overreaction, but Katsuki felt justified in it.

“ No sir“ Shoto said, finally taking a bite of his food.

The blond picked up another piece of pancake with his fork, “ After this you're going to take a nice long nap.”

The little quickly finished his meal. Eating nearly every piece of pancake he was fed. Gave Bakugou time to clean up before putting him down for his nap.

——
Bakugo quickly undressed Odorous slipping him Into a much more comfy oversized shirt. “ You want your paci?”

Shoto shook his head, grabbing his favorite stuffie. Bakugou smiled watching his baby waddle into bed, cuddling up to his stuffie. He’s so damn cute when he’s tired.

Bakugou turned down the lights, sat down on the bed next to Shoto raking his fingers through his soft hair.

“ Hey sweetheart,” he whispered. Not wanting to upset the already drained and sleepy little, ” when dada gets back I’m gonna go out for a little while and take a break, okay? Daddy’s not mad at you.”

Shoto nodded, trying not to move from his comfy spot in bed. He’s not even sure He knew what he said, but he needed to say it. He had to know that his baby knew it was okay. For his own mental health.

I didn’t take long for the little to fall asleep. Lightly snoring on his stomach, his stuffie right beside him.

Katsuki moved over to Shoto’s laptop, saving all of his work before shutting the hardworking computer down. Would be a nightmare if all of this hard work went to waste.

Bakugou kissed Shoto’s forehead gently before getting ready to leave the room“ Night night Sho.”
------------------------
900 words