can you count for me?

that’s right, shoto. see? you do know how to be good for me, don’t you?” izuku purred with his thumb in shoto’s mouth.

drool slipped down izuku’s hand as shoto sat nicely on his knees, hands limp in his lap, completely nude except for the dark green collar around his delicate neck.

“answer me baby,” izuku pulled his thumb out to slide it across his bottom lip.

“y-yes sir, i-i can be good, i promise,” shoto stuttered desperately with just the cutest puppy dog eyes.

shame that trick doesn’t work like it used to.

“really? i seem to recall you being a spoiled brat at dinner with our friends,” izuku gripped shoto’s jaw with his hand, pulling a string of spit with it.

they had just returned from a nice dinner celebrating katsuki and eijiro’s anniversary. shoto had crossed his arms when izuku told him he could have two glasses of wine, no more than that. pouting that the restaurant was out of his first option for dinner. scowling at izuku when he nudged his knee, a silent signal for behave.

“i-i’m sorry,” shoto raised up to his knees and reached for izuku.

“ah ah. down.” izuku’s eyes darkened to an emerald green.

shoto sank back onto his feet. he watched as izuku casually strolled over to their couch and sat down, taking his jacket and tie off. once he was situated he leaned forward, elbows on his knees.

“come.”

shoto dropped to his hands and crawled across the hardwood floor to kneel at his feet. izuku grabbed the collar and pulled shoto up to look him in the eyes.

god he’s so beautiful.

“do you remember what this means, shoto?” he questioned, pulling him close.

“i’m yours.” shoto said, looking down.

“that’s right,” izuku tilted his chin back up. “so why would you embarrass me in front of our friends, baby?”

“i didn’t mean to,” shoto whispered, meeting his eyes. “just miss you. you work a lot and it’s lonely and i like spending time with just you.”

“oh baby,” izuku soothed, threading his fingers through shoto’s hair. “i understand but you need to know that kind of behavior isn’t okay.”

shoto nodded and leaned into izuku’s hand as it came to rest on his cheek. izuku brushed aside some hairs from shoto’s forehead and planted a gentle kiss there.

“up.”

shoto stood and laid his slender figure across izuku’s muscular thighs. izuku ghosted his hands up the backs of shoto’s thighs, up his back, to his neck, giving him goosebumps as he positioned himself.

“we’re just going to do ten this time. can you count for me?” izuku combed through his soft hair, earning a soft hum.

“yes sir” shoto replied.

“do you remember your colors, baby?” izuku asked, rubbing his hand on one of shoto’s ass cheeks.

“yes sir,” he echoed.

“color right now?”

“green.”

“good boy.”

izuku raised his hand just a bit and started with a soft smack.

“one,” shoto said, holding onto a couch pillow as though bracing himself.

cute.

izuku’s hand came down again, a bit more forceful this time.

“two,” shoto gasped.

again, harder.

“three.”

harder.

“four.”

softer this time.

“five,” shoto was already breathless.

“you’re doing great, baby,” izuku whispered down to him.

izuku felt shoto’s adorable cock throb against his thigh.

a particularly brutal blow this time, earning a shout from his lap, making his own dick twitch in his pants. there’s no way shoto didn’t feel it but he kept counting.

“s-six,” he practically cried out.

“good boy,” izuku praised.

another sting the same as the previous.

shoto’s breath hitched.

“ssseven,” he whispered then took a deep breath in.

heat started pooling in the pit of izuku’s stomach and his hand came in with a softer spank again.

“eight,” shoto panted.

“if you can take these last two i promise i’ll make you feel so good, baby,” izuku leaned down to rumble in his ear. “would you like that?”

he slipped his middle finger between his cheeks, grazing over shoto’s tight, needy hole, pulling a desperate whine from his throat. a sound that went straight down to izuku’s dick.

his hand landed harder than any of the ones before and shoto cried. he clutched on to the pillow, mouth open in a silent shout.

“nine,” he whimpered so low izuku almost didn’t hear him.

“you can do it, sho,” izuku encouraged. “i know you can.”

the last one is always the worst, so shoto knows what to expect. izuku rubbed shoto’s ass to soothe him and help him relax before delivering the final blow. his hand stung as it made contact and shoto let out a pained yelled, struggling to catch his breath.

“ten,” he choked out.

izuku rubbed his back and sang praises as shoto laid there, trying to steady his breathing.

“amazing job, shoto, you did so good. i’m so proud of my baby,” izuku helped him up from his position onto his knees. izuku cupped shoto’s pinkened face, thumbing the tears away from his eyes. “i knew you could do it, sweetheart.”

shoto lifted his leg over izuku’s lap and settled in, nuzzling his face into his neck. izuku’s hands moved to shoto’s tiny waist as he spoke softly.

“i’m sorry,” he whispered, in reference to acting out at dinner.

“i know baby,” izuku hushed. “but you learned right? that’s what’s important.”

“yes sir.”

“i’m so proud of you,” he took shoto’s chin and looked into his heterochromatic eyes. “can i show you how proud i am?”

he ran his right hand down to shoto’s ass and squeezed the tender skin just a bit, earning a gasp from the smaller. shoto’s eyes closed and he released a small moan.

“use your words, sho,” izuku reminded him.

“y-yes please,” he murmured. “touch me. please.”

their lips met and melded like they were made for each other. small hands fisted themselves into izuku’s hair as he grabbed shoto by his ass and took him down the hallway to their bedroom.
------------------------
1000 words