Welcome Home

As the night crept over the horizon the sound of fumbling keys could be heard through the quiet neighborhood. You had just been dropped off by Jack and Louis after going to the park after the cafe. It has been a long time since you three had last been together but today made it feel as if time had stopped even if it was for a short while. The door finally crept open as you whipped out your phone to accept an incoming call.

"Y/N, where-" The voice over the phone cut themselves off as you walked into the house and saw them standing in the living room looking angry. It was your father, a large built man that towered over you. His looking figure was enough for you to dread anything coming next. "Where were you? Why did you answer my calls?" It was a bit, no who are you kidding, it was terrifying to see him like this. Yet you knew this was your fault, you went out today and stayed with your friends far later then intended.

"W-We went to the movies, I'm sorry I couldn't answer during it." You looked towards the ground as he marched closer to you. The smell of brandy burned your nose as the small traces of weed linger throughout the house.

"Well, what happened to after the damn movie y/n? Why didn't you answer?" He spat as you backed into a corner.

'i did though and I answered three of your calls throughout the drive home! But you kept calling and calling...I can't answer all seventeen calls...'

"I-Im sorry, it's all my fault..."

"Give me your phone, clearly you aren't responsible enough to use it like you're supposed to young lady." His eyes narrowed in on the device in your hand. He held out his right palm and you silently hand your phone to him. "Good, now go to your room. I don't want you out of the house till Monday." You didn't even look at him as you quickly made your way to the stairs and giving him a 'yes dad, goodnight'.

You turned left after walking up the stairs and towards your room at the end of the hall. As your steps silently march on the nude carpet your steps fall silent as you pass by his door. The bage wall accented the gaping empty hole left with the removal of his door. Everything was still eerily untouched as you eyed his messy bed and thrown about clothes. It was like he was still here but that desk chair that now sat next to the writing desk remind you otherwise. It's been years yet no one in this house touched the room as if afraid any altercation now would permanently erase his memory.

After the painful reminder came rushing back into your mind you stumbled and blinked away tears before continuing down to your room. You missed him dearly, you wanted his warm hugs and see his friendly smiles once more. Yet you remember now he wasn't the only one who left you behind. Your other older brother had ran away on the day of orientation and you were stuck looking for him all day. Yet no matter were you looked you couldn't find him.

You swung your door open allowing the hall light to flood in. Your desk sat to the right of the door next to were you stood as you walked in. The dresser stood infront of the end of your bed acting like a barrier between the door and were you sleep. A window sat on the opposite wall to the door allowing some moon light to pass though. Opposite to your bed was your closet door which remained slightly open. The room was eerily quiet as you took off your shoes allowing your feet to embrace the carpeted flooring. You body flopped onto the bed as you neglected to change out of your clothes.

"Why did you leave to Zane? Nate...he can't come back but what about you? I don't know if you are...if you ever come back. Just...where are you?" You mumbled and couldn't help but cry a little. You curled around a pillow in the dark as you think about the past couple of months. "Why did you leave me alone? You weren't the only one struggling, I was too." That night it took what felt like an eternity for you to fall asleep.

A figure immerged from your closet and observed your sleeping body as it still clung tightly around your pillow. "Y/N...you aren't alone anymore, I'm here for you now and will always be by your side." They stroked your cheek warmly with their rough hands. A warm yet saddened smile crossed their lips as you snuggled into their touch. "How could anyone leave you behind?" They felt the urge to cuddle you and envelope your sad body with their warmth. It was an obsessive feeling that clouded their mind and before they knew it they found themselves giving you a kiss on your cheek and slowly running their hand through your hair. Their eyes become very warm and slightly lustful as you seemed to react by squirming around. Your smell was very soft and alluring as they continued to play with your hair. "I love you, truly."

They settled themselves on the bed next to you as you back was turned to them. "You...you were the only one who really looked at me and saw me. At my most vulnerable you helped me when I was all alone. I could never leave you to fall into despair," They rested a hand on the top of your head and rubbed it gently. "You are very kind and gentle you know? And very soft...but you are also brave much braver than me. I...I don't know if I really deserve you...but I can't stand the thought of you with anyone else."

"Ronnie." It was very soft and subtle as it escaped you. Their heart started to pound rapidly as the name crossed their ears. You...really know how to play with someones heart.

"I'll leave in a little while. I don't want you to know I was here tonight. But even if I leave know I'll always be looking over you." They lightly kissed the back of your head while breathing in your smell. It was lovely, intoxicating even. "One day you won't have to come back to this house, you'll one day be home with me."

That's when their face became dark and foreign. "All I need is time, give me some time y/n and I'll declare my love to you. You'll see all of me again and hopefully you'll allow me to see all of you, willingly."