Part 1

(Edited)

Y/n's Pov
My plane just landed and i am going to take my luggage. I always wanted to come to seoul but i was always so nervous about living in different country without knowing anything but since my mom decided to get married to korean man i found out my fiture to be cousin lived here and offered me to live with him for some time untill i found place to stay. When i left airport i was amazed how beautiful seoul was. It was already night and night Seoul is probably best thing I could see. First impression is hundred out of ten. I took cab to my cousin's place since its my first time here and i have no idea about this place. I know my farher is korean but this doesn't mean i have been here multiple times.

On my way i was enjoying beautiful city. For sure NYC is stunning too but seoul is just something else.
After about 15 monutes car stopped and there was really luxurious building in front of me. I was clueless really. I knew korean but i felt weird using it. While i was looking around and looking for familiar face, man with a soft and homey voice called my name. When i turned around i saw handsome, tall korean man running towards me with a huge smile on his face.

???:Y/N!!

 It was my soon to be cousin hoseok

He gave me a warm hug. After pulling away he started introducing me himself.

Hoseok:y/n i am so happy you are here, aunt told me a lot about you!
Y/n:i am so happy to see you too! I said with soft voice.
Y/n: i am so sorry for disturbing you its just i dont know anything about this country and its hard being alone without knowing anyone. I am so grateful and happy to be able to meet you.
Hoseok:noo don't say that, you know i was the one who asked auntie to invite you here. I wanted to meet and get to know you. I am so happy you are here.
I felt relieved when i saw him because he seemed to be nice person and also kind. I got so lucky to have so nice person with me here.

He took my suitcase and leaded me in huge building.
Elevator took us to 22nd floor and wow this guy is rich. He put pin on his lock and door opened. He really has nice house and big, really big. How can he live here alone.  I was thrown out of my thoughts when he called "boys"
Boys? I asked in curious tone.
Hk:yes i live with my best friends at this time every year. They are also my band mates. I already asked aunt and uncle and they said there was no problem.
Don't worry they are really nice you will love them.

Just when he finished talking i saw six boys coming to our direction. Did I already mention that they are sooooo handsome like really i have never seens so many handsome boys together.

Boys: hello!! Welcome!!
Hoseok: so let me tell you their names.
This is jin our oldest member, this is namjoon he pointed at boy who has dimples and really pretty smile. This is jimin but careful he loves to flirt a lot.
Jimin: come on huyng!!
They are so funny.
Hoseok: this is taehyung. He pointed at probably the most handsome man in the world.
Y/n: nice to meet you.
Taehyung: me too.
Hoseok: and this is jungkook our maknae.
Jungkook:hi y/n i am glad you came hoseok was telling us about you a lot.
Y/n: thank you guys for this sweet greetings and it is so nice to meet you all.

Jimin: same here! Oh come on why are you standing there i will show you your room, boys bring her suitcases

Y/n: no i can take them myself.
Jimin: jungkook has been working out let's see if it was all a lie. Have i already told you that you have pretty eyes?
I chuckled
Y/n: no you have not.
Namjoon:here we go already. Y/n remember what hobi told you.
He took me to my room and boys helped with luggage.

Jimin: here you go! He opened my room's door.
Y/n: guys thank you so much you all are so sweet.
Jungkook: come on change and come outside we will have dinner.
Y/n:okay i will be quick!

My room looks really nice simplistic and modern with warm colors. Bed looked so comfortable. I feel bad for disturbing them but i am so happy to be here and they are so nice.

I quickly ran to my luggage and randomly took some comfy clothes.

When i came out of my room jomin quickly dragged me to dining room.
Y/n: wow.
Namjoon: have you ever tried korean food.
Y/n: well i have been to several korean restaurants in new york and also my father's family was cooking too but it was very long time ago.
Jin: okay y/n lets eat then our jungkookie made it.
Y/n: wow you are so talented.

I tasted teokkbokki. It is so delicious I didn't even know it could be this good.
Everyone was looking at me with curious eyes
Y/n: i have never tasted anything this delicious.it is far from what it tasted in nyc. You are even better than my grandma, you should teach me.
Jungkook: of course we have plenty of time.

We were eating and talking. Got to know each other more. But one guy was taking my whole attention. He was really quiet but had the prettiest boxy smile i have ever seen. Anyways boys  are really sweet and i got really lucky to meet them.

After a lot of chat we headed to our rooms. The second i layed on my bed i drifted off to sleep.
________________________________

I wanted to say that all of these pictures are from google or pinterest.I don't own any of theese.
Can you guess person y/n was looking at?
Ofc you got it right!
Make sure to vote if you liked it!