Part 11

I was so shocked why here? They were several tables away from us and sht taehyung noticed me. After about two hours we were eating having fun, but I could not stop taking glances at Taehyung because he seemed like he was having fun with her and that doesn't make me happy. I just noticed he looked at me several times as well, he seemed so happy, this girl kept touching his hand and beside that, she kept being touchy, like touching on shoulder and some stuff which irritated me, but what should I have done I was the one who agreed on going on a date.

Restaurant was so beautiful and fancy I really really liked it. he has a nice taste and I complimented him of course he seems so sweet and cute as well but I had my ice on Tae-hyung already, so I didn't want to act like giving him a chance because I don't want to play with his feelings I told him about Tae-hyung, but Tae-hyung didn't heard anything since I was trying to tell in the lower voice.

 he has a nice taste and I complimented him of course he seems so sweet and cute as well but I had my ice on Tae-hyung already, so I didn't want to act like giving him a chance because I don't want to play with his feelings I told him about Tae-hy...

This is watch restaurant looks like

Taehyung's pov
I noticed her looking at me with unpleased look, but this boy made her laugh so many times it was driving me crazy because I should have been the one who was making her laugh and who was touching her hands. She also whispered something in her ear and blood. My blood was boiling I could not see her doing that stuff. She was being so cute and so beautiful. I just wanted to grab her and hug her and kiss her passionately. Smell her scent.

After two hours my date decided to leave and same with taehyung's date, and then I was about to leave when Taehyung grabbed me by my wrist and placed me on my chair. I was so surprised and shocked about his action because he has never done anything like this before I was just sitting there speechless

Th: let's sit here and talk a little bit. Tell me how was your date
Y/n: he is a such a gentleman, and so sweet he think I might go on another date with him. I traded to sound sure since I wanted to make him jealous. He was sitting there with a blank face, and then smirked. So how was your date? What about her? She seemed to be pretty maybe touchy or maybe I don't know maybe you liked it oh never mind it's your date you shouldn't tell me anything about this it's lost my date was wonderful.  I really liked him.
Th: she was so pretty and acter as well just like I like girl acting she was so sweet and I told her many compliments. I think about taking her on another date maybe because I kind of liked her and I think she feels the same way towards me..

I scoffed but it was so not loudly, so he could not hear it. Why am I said I was the one who agreed on date first but I guess he really likes her and my plan just ruined, but I won't give up yet. Let's try something new. I will go on several dates and we will see if this will work out.

Y/n: if your date worked ouch I wish you the best.
Th: yeah, same I really liked that. He seemed cute like you said. And a little bit handsome, but not as much as I am, he mumbled in the low voice I could not hear it, but I heard him mumbling.
Y/n: yeah he asked me to meet him the day after tomorrow and we will go to amusement park. I love this kind of places.
Th: thats wonderful i wanted to take her somewhere else but i dont know where to so can you give me advice as a girl what does girls like? What type of places?
Y/n: hmm yeah sure maybe you can take her to eat ice cream and movies as well. I think it's good idea. We were planning same thing for another day it's too maybe we can go on a double date one day
Th: yeah, that sounds good. I will tell her about this..
Y/n: great, can't wait.
Th: let's live in now shall we?
Y/n: yeah sure

Time skipped at your apartment
I didn't know what I was talking about Taehyung.
It was so hard for me to tell such stuff in front of him. I told him that he was so cute and was planning to take me on a date but I told him that I like taehyung. I will try to text him, but I feel so awkward for asking him to take me on a date.

On the phone
Hii yeonjun it's y/n....

Oh hey y/n
I wanted to ask you something                                              But i am not sure if i should.

No worries just tell me we are friends, right

Well, I was trying to make him jealous
And said some stupid stuff that I regret
I told him that we were planning to go on a dates
And I told him that we were going to an amusement park after one day so I wanted to ask you if you could help me and make him jealous and then another date and I will leave you alone just two days will help me if it won't do anything I will just give up

No, no worries I will should go on a date with you
I will gladly do that we are friends and friends are going on a date as well, right

Thank you so much and I appreciate it a lot
I will see you day after tomorrow then

Byee

OK I fixed stuff with him but I'm still not sure if I am doing right thing but her well let's wait and what will happen.

                    ___________________

I am so sorry guys if this chapter seemed pretty boring I know I said that it was going to be funnier in the future but I am trying my best since this is my first fanfiction. It's kind of hard for me to write and to think of stuff, so I hope you don't mind it. I will try to make this as best as possible and I will do my best. Don't forget to vote and I love you so much. Thank you so much for those views and votes.
:))))