Part 25

Next morning nini's pov
"Knock"
Nn: coming
Oh hi jk come in
Jk: hii, are you alone ?
Nn: yeah... is there anything wrong?
Jk: no no come sit I want to talk to you.
Nn: okay i am listening
Jk: so we know each other for a long time and I don't know if you know this, but I have been thinking about you a lot since I met you I was sending you signals to guess my feelings towards you, but today I will say it I like you a lot and I wanted to ask you if you maybe want to be my girlfriend.
I was sirting dumbfolded.
Nn:i...I don't know what to say.
I mean, we have a pretty good relationship, but I was not expecting your confession .
Jk: if you are not ready to tell me your answer now I will wait.
Nn: no, I will give you my answer right now. I like you too and yes I will be your girlfriend.
Jk: really?? Omgggg i am so happy
Thank you so much for this happiness, and I swear I will be best boyfriend ever.
And then he quickly pecked my lips and left. What was that? My heart is beating so fast. Gosh I have to tell her about everything and with that I headed to y/n's house.

Nn: y/n!!!!!!!
Y/n: goddd what is ittt its not right to barg in somebody's house like that.
Nn: something happened and I cannot wait to tell you.
Y/n: OK tell me faster go go
Nn: so JK came to my house in the morning and he was looking serious and wanted to talk to me. So I started that he had been thinking about me lately and then he confessed and asked me to be his girlfriend. I just cannot handle all of this by myself. It's just too much.
Y/n: OK and what did you tell him?
Nn: y-yes.....
Y/n: ongggg finally he made it you made itttttt congratsssssss yayyyyyy me and tae have been waiting for it for a long time. He seems pretty brave, so you were coming to wedding as a couple, right?
But what will you do about your father? Will he be OK about your relationship?
Nn: yeah, I'm worried about to, but I am already 21 so I think they won't have a problem since there is no problem.
Y/n: oh my God, I am so happy about you guys. I was expecting for this for a long time, and finally that day has come. OK let's celebrate it. Let me bring soju. And with that we started drinking talking a lot talking how much we missed our family members. I was going to see my mother after a long time because she was coming there to. They lived in New York so I wasn't able to see them properly after I moved in Korea, so I was so happy, and also happier because I was going to introduce tae as my boyfriend.
I haven't told this to my mother as well and my grandma my grandma is going to be so happy because she was over always telling me to have a boyfriend since I was already old enough to have a relationship and she is my supporter and I am sure my mom will be happy as well. I'm pretty sure she won't mind..
Who is that? What changed into our pajamas and went to bed. She slept at my house because we still had lots to talk about about plans and stuff so we just decided to sleep late after chitchatting we fell asleep.

                  ____________________

So next part will be about wedding, and there will be used a lot of weird names, but I will be there and I will explain if there are names for stuff since it's Georgian wedding, some stuff may be different, so I will explain. Hope you enjoyed. :)))