Part 30

Next morning when i woke up tae wasn't sleeping beside me. I guess he went to work. I checket time and it was already 11 am. Its already late. I got up and got ready, made breakfast and called tae.

Y/n: hi babe
Th: morning love. I didn't wake you up you were sleepong peacefully.
Y/n: its okay i knew you headed to work. Dont overwork and eat well.
Th: okay love you too.

I decided to call nini to ask to come over its boring now since I don't bave photoshoots now.

Y/n: hiiiii.
Nn:morninggg
Y/n:babes i am bored will you come over? Maybe we can watch dramas.
Nn:On my way!
Y/n:okay

Soon she arrived . We started looking for dramas and suddenly my eyes coght something.

Y/n: is it tae?
Nn: omg yes he is.... And he has hand wrapped around lisa's waist.
Y/n: no please no.

Famous kpop idols were spotted togethe in fancy restaurant. They seemed pretty close as you can see he has arm wrapped around her waist. I think they are in relationship. Is it true? Let's see what hype will say about it.

Y/n:  no he can't cheat right? He couldn't.
Nn:calm down i will call jk okay?
I nodded. World turned upside's down around me. I trusted him and loved him. How could he?

Meanwhile otp
Nn: hi babe did you see news?
Jk: yeah i did and i am shocked.
Nn: so is it true?
Jk: i dont know. He always seemed busy and even today when thus pic was taken he skiped practice. I am scared why would he do that? He loves y/n
Nn: idk i have to take care of her she is sobbing.
Jk: okay baby i will talk to him and visit you
Nn: okay bye.

Y/n: what did he say?
Nn: he said that tae skipped practice and has been acting weird lately. He is going to see tae.
I nodded and continued sobbing.

After several hours of crying i fell asleep.
After 2 hours
Jk: nini i am here.
Nn: okay come in.
Jk: how is she.
Nn: she has been crying for hours and fell asleep.
Jk: okay
Nn: what about that bastard?
Jk: I couldn't find him.
Soon there was a knock
Th: y/n? Where is she?
Nn: how dare you to ask about her after what you have done?
Y/n: nini what happened....
Th: love listen please
Y/n: okay
Th: it is real i met her pics are real but i only love you not her. We are going to collab and create music together thats what hype said and we have to keep it as a sectret.
Y/n: and you took her on a date and wrapped your hand around her waist just because of collab? Come on tae do you even believe what are you saying?

Taehyung's pov
When i entered I didn't saw her. Her cousin almost kicked me out but her voice stopped when i looked at my love her eyes were puffy and red. Face swollen because of crying. I made her be like that. But it was accident. I was about to continue when someone interrupted me.
End of his pov

???: taetae aren't you coming.
I looked at her and it was lisa in my house calling him taetae.
Y/n: taetae yeah sure.
Th: i had to take her here i rushed from restaurant to here.i-
Y/n: listen. Take her and get out. I dont want to listen to your lies anymore. We are over.
Th: babe list-
Y/n: I SAID GET OUT!
When he left i fell on my knees and started sobbing. I thought he loved me but i guess i was wrong. Collan right? How stupid but no he doesn't deserve me.

Nini's pov
I was listening to her i have never seen her this hurt since our grandpa passed away. I cant see her in that condition.
Nn: jk please leave us alone and tell your friend to forget about her existence.
Jk: but
Nn: no buts please leave now.
I grabbed her and tucked in bed. I layed beside her and started comforting her. Soon she fell asleep .

Meanwhile at taehyung.
Th: why did you call me that?
Lisa:sorry I thought you liked it.
Th: you know i love her right?
Lisa: yeah whatever lets go.

____________

So I wanted to say I am not hater of Lisa. I just used her name and her as a Just fictional character and nothing more. None of these actions were true and I love Alyssa a lot I am blink myself. So no hate towards her