Part 2

(Edited)

Y/n's pov
Boys are so kind to me. I cant even thank them enough for what they have done to me

My room was simple and lretty. Bed was supersuper comfortable i cant even explain how good i have slept. I was always in hurry in nyc bevause it is so dynamic cuty. But korea is bit more calm, streets are very clean and taken care of. I do really like this country. I am half korean but my parents are divorced and also my father forhot about my existence which is good me and mom are living better life without him. My mom is geing merried and i am more than just happy. After graduation i was studying in best uni in my country. Even thi i was half korean i was never able to visit is since I didn't have any type of relationship with my father's side. So after uni i moved to nyc with exchange program and started studying there. It was an experience for sure. Even tho my profession was English philology i always liked fashion and anything related to that. Well let me tell you how lucky i gotx after living in myc for one year, i started working as a model in one of the biggest agency in city. All thanks to my best friend who's father was designer there and offered me job.

Soon I dropped out of uni and started my modeling career. I was traveling a lot. Was modeling for a lot of famous bramds. Soon my popularity started growing and i was officially top model. Was walking on bunches of runways. This life lasted a good2-3 years. I am not leaving my job of course i just want  to continue modeling in korea. Since i always felf attracted to this country. I am making good money enough for me and my family. I am so grateful for every single person who helped me during this adventure. I was thinking and didn't even realize when i fall asleep

Next day
Sunlight beams woke me up from my deep slumber. I felt relaxed after good sleep. It wasn't hatd for me to fly to different countries since it was part of my regular life but still it's tiring. I was stretching and enjoying my time when i heard knock on the door.

I quickly got up and went to the door to open. First thing i saw was smiling hoseok. He is so positive i am sure im gonna have great day after seeing his smile.

Hoseok:morning y/n how was your sleep?
Y/n: hobi it was soo good thank you again. It was definitely relaxing after 17 hour flight.
Hoseok: i am glad you enjoyed. Oh and me and boys are planning to have breakfast so if you want to join you are welcomed, if you are tired you can sleep more.
Y/n: no i am not tired at all. Will freshen up and join.
Hoseok: okay great!

I quickly ran into bathroom to freshen up and get ready for the day.

I changed into clothes that I unpacked last night.i couldn't finish since i was tired.

Y/n's outfit

I went downstairs and saw handsome view

I went downstairs and saw handsome view. 7 handsome men looking at me while waiting for me to eat.

What an amazing view right?Morning! I said with shy smile

Morning! I said with shy smile.
Boys:morning y/n!
Jimin: how did you sleep?
Y/n: actually I haven't been able to sleep this good for a while thanks to you.

I took empty place on dining room and was sitting next to taehyung i think.
It was still bit awkward for me. Even tho we spent a lot of time playing yesterday i am still bit shy.

Hoseok noticed my nervousness and asked me:
Hobi: y/n uncle told me that you were working in nyc, what is your job?
Y/n: i am modeling for over 2 years and was in three movies.
Yoongi: wow you became this popular in such short time?
Jk: yeah i am shocked too.
I got shy, of course i would be shy loot at these boys.
Jin: your job is so cool but you have to be on diet all the time right? Thats so hard.
Y/n: yeah but not all the time it's mostly when i hace fashion shows but in general its not that hard.
Namjoon: oh y/nah our taehyung is model and actor too besides being singer.
Y/n: wow thats awesome you are really talented. And i am so sad I don't know anything about your group.
Hobi: oh no it's alright we will tell you everything you need to knew. So namjoon is our leader and is rapper so am i and yoongi. Three of us are rappers. Next we have jin oldest in outlr group and he is vocalist. And last maknae line jk, jimin and taehyung. They are vocalists as well.
Y/n: well give me recommendations which songs i should listen to and i will.
Hobi: of course.

After i finished eating i bidet boys goodbye and got ready to go out.

Boys offered me ride but i refused because i had to learn everything about this country and also i had to walk a lot to choose my temporary house. I took a cab and headed to first location.

House was so pretty but it was different style from what i was looking for. I needed cozy house and not house with cool tones so i headed to new location again.

While looking for house i decided to go to Korean restaurant to try some more food there.
Like i said there were a lot of Korean restaurants in nyc but it's nothing compared to restaurants in korea.

I saw about six houses in total. I am not that picky about stuff but house was something that should've been exactly the way i wanted.

Defeated and tired i went back home.
Boys: oh y/nnie you are back
Hobi:how was your house hunting?
Y/n: well could have been better i saw about six houses but none of them followed my criteria.
Jimin: its okay don't be sad i am sure you will find home soon
Jim: yeah and we are glad you are staying here. We are truly having a lot of fun with you.
Y/n: you guys are so sweet thank you so much.
Hobi: no problem. Now go ahead and change into something comfy we need to hang out.
Y/n: okay i will be right back.
I was about to go to my room when a question formed in my head.

Y/n: hobi i hope you wont mind if i ask you this but do all of you love here all the time?
Hobi: no actually its like tradition we are living here at this time of the year all the time and also we will have comeback soon and need to work a lot its more flexible this way.
Y/n: great thanks for telling me.

After freshening up i headed to living room. Boys already had prepared so many boards games and were placed on coffee table.

Y/n: soo what shall we play.
Jk: what about uno?
Namjoon: great uno it is.

                       ________________
I hope you like it.