✨bonus✨

So first of all i wanted to say that i am writing this part because my cousin asked me so i decided to write this type:))) hope you will like it

Its been a while since tae proposed me. We decided to have wedding in 3-4 months. Today was the day. I was getting ready. I wore beautiful dress.

When i looked in mirror my eyes got teary soonMy mom and nini entered and they started crying

My mom and nini entered and they started crying.
Y/n: come on guys you are making me cry too. Do you want me to ruin my make up?
My mom: no sorry.
Y/n: wow you guys look good. I mean nini looks hot. I bet her fiancée will be happy. Yes jungkook proposed nini one month ago.

She looked really good and was bridesmaid

It was time to enter venue. Since my parents were devorced my uncle took fathers place. He was looking at me with tears in his eyes.
Uncle: look how much you grew. My daughters will leave me.
Y/n: uncle i love you so much, thank you for taking my father's place. I love you like my father.
Uncle: i love you just like nini you know that.
Y/n: yeah i know. Lets go.

We entered venue. I raised my head and me eyes met my futuure husband who was looking so hot. I was proud to be wife of this handsome man. He will belong to me. I smirked. Soon we reached him.

I don't know vows so skiped

Priest: mis lee do you take mr kim as your husband?
Y/n: i do!
Priest: mr kim do you take mis lee as your wife?
Th: i do!
Priest: from now on I announce you as husband and wife, you may kiss bride.

And then we shared lovely kiss. Everyone was happy so was i. It was the happiest day ever. But there was something i wanted with all my heart. I wanted my grandpa to see me getting married. I wanted him to walk me to aisle. I wish he was here. I am sure he would be so happy.

Time skip 4years
???: eomma?
Y/n: yes baby.
???: when is auntie nini and little taemin coming?
Y/n: soon baby.
There was a knock. On door
Y/n: hey come in,omg taemin you grew already. Jk he looks just like you.
Nini: yah, will you be happy if i will say eunji looks more like taehyung? Am not i your cousin?
Y/n: but she looks like her father. She is daddys princess.
Jk: where is tae?
Y/n: in his office room.
Jk: okay i will go. Bye my babies.
Eunji: omo auntie uncle.
Jk: hey little one how are you?
Eunji: i am good you? Did you bring taemin?
Jk: yes we did. She rushed to him and nini and started playing.
Th: princess did you forget daddy?
Eunji: no daddy but i missed taemin.
We all chuckeled.
Th: okay okay.

As you guessed me and tae had beautiful daughter eunji she is 3 years old now and nini and jk had little boy taemin who isn't 1 year old yet. Taemin and eunji have same bond me and nini had since we were little i am happy.

Several years ago i couldn't even imagine having this beautiful family but here i am. I wish my grandpa could seeit he would be so happy. But granny is obsessed with her hehe. I took eunji to his grave several months ago. Ofc I promised him that i would visit him with my kid. I did. This is beautiful end of this story and beautiful beginning of new life.

I hope you liked and i am happy for views and votes. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it and with that it is the end of secret lover...