Part 7

Omg i am so happy. My cousin is coming to see me from Georgia. I am so excited since she is only girl cousin for me and we are like sisters. Her name is Nini. I am going to wait for her in airport. Its her first time in korea so it's hard for her.

3 hours passed
Y/n: omggggg hiiii over hereee I screamed while waiving her.

Shes so beautiful i haven't seen her for years we kept contact online.

Nini: omg i have not seen you for such a long tome i missed you so much

We hugged each other and headed to my house. She's going to live here but until she finds place she will stay with me and i am so happy since we have a LOT to talk about. I drove to my house and we haven't stopped talking even a minute.

At home
Nini: omg y/n your house is so beautiful.
Y/n: aww thank you.

We settled down and she freshened up and we started talking again.

Nn: soo is there anything new or ANYONE in your life? She asked me and wiggled her eyebrows
Y/n: no there is not.

Actually it was a lie since i had little crush on taehyung. Yeah he has been so nice and we hung out so many times he payed attention to me all the time and we got along easily.

Y/n: so what about you?
Nn: um same with me too, oh i wonna see your new cousin hoseok right?
Y/n: yeah I invited him for dinner he wanted to meet you too so him and taehyung will come for about 7 pm.
Nn: who is taehyung?
Y/n: um he's one of my friends and hobi's best friend.
Nn: is he handsome?
Y/n: yesss but he's idol and we don't have a chance with him. I chuckled
Nn: idol? Wait is he from BTS?
Y/n: yeah thats that taehyung.
Nn: omg i am so excited. You're lucky that you hve most popular idols as friends and cousin.
Y/n: he's your family member too remember?
Nn: yeah yeah i guess.

Hours passed, we talked a lot about everything.and then we heard knock. I rushed and opened doot to welcome them. When they entered nini's eyes went wide when she saw two handsome men standing in front of her.

Nn: omg hii i am y/n's cousin and best friend and sister nini.

They shook hands introduced each other and setter on couch.

Hk: so you guys seem pretty close right?
Y/n: yeah we grew together we're like sisters.
Th: wow thats nice.

Me and taehyung kept taking glances at each other.Nini noticed of course she knows me

After a small chat we decided to drink and have snacks. We we're drinking a lot and soon everyone was pretty much drunk. I secretly kept watching him and he's so cute I can't handle him.

Taehyung's pov
Y/n seems so happy, i have never seen her so happy she sure loves ber cousin so much. She looks cute while talking and i kept taking glances at her I don't know what's wrong with me.

Y/n's pov
We're SO drunk and were having so much fun when I heard knock on door. Me and nini had high tolerance about alcohol since we were drinking from childhood ( its normal in urope, there is no low like in usa) we were fine but i couldn't say same about boys they were destroyed. Nini told me that she would open door.

Nini's pov
I opened door and GOSH there is tall handsome man standing in front of me smiling.

Nn: h-hi who are you?Jk: oh hi um you must be y/n' s cousin Nn: yeahJk: i am her friend jungkook

Jk: oh hi um you must be y/n' s cousin
Nn: yeah
Jk: i am her friend jungkook.
Nn: oh sorry come in please.
Jk: thanks 'he smiles awkwardly'

Jk's pov
Door opened and i saw the most beautiful girl in the world. She seemed confused. But god she's so cute.I think i am falling for her.

End of jk's pov

Y/n: hii jk come in
Jk: hii, namjoon sent me here to check on these crackheads.
Y/n: yeah they seem drunk. Yeah.
Th: guys lets play cards.
Y/n: okay deal
Nn: okay but me and y/n are in team.
Hk: i am not good at it so you guys play i will watch you.

We started playing and me and nini were destroying boys. It was 6/1 and we were winning. We laughed a lot and had fun at last we ended up winning 10/2.while playing I noticed jk taking glances at my cousin shyly.

Th: god damn this cousins are like queens or something.
Jk: there must be something about them. How can you play that good?
Y/n: we used to play since childhood and we're like pros now. High five nini.
Nn: high five.

Its already late. Boys decided to stay so they took guest bedroom and me and nini shared my bedroom.

Nn: um i wanted to ask you something.
Y/n: yeah what is it?
Nn: i saw you and taehyung taking glances at each other and taehyung seemed to smile at you a lot. Is there something going on between you two?
Y/n: haha no it's nothing like that.
Nn: i know you. You like him right?
Y/n: umm yeah but little bit. I cant to that he's my friend so i am planning to keep this feeling for myself.

We talked bit more and fell asleep.

                      _________________

Like i told you before things will spice up slowly sooo i hope you liked this part.
Tbc