Part 22

In the morning
It was so nice sleeping in my new house I am usually not sleeping that wall when I'm changing my bed but this time it's filled good I got used to it so fast. I am so excited about today because my best friend Lucy is visiting me and we're going to have a lot of fun.
I did my morning routine and got up. Soon nini woke up too.

Time skip
I drove to airport to pick up lucy.

Y/n: lucyyyy hereee!!!! I said while waving her.
Lc: omg hiiii!!!
Y/n:hii how have you been? I missed you so much.I haven't seen you for whole year.
(So lil info about lucy. She is y/n's friend for about 5 years. They were studying in university in Georgia.after that lucy decided to move to New York. And started working as model. She decided to study magistrates in LSBU.)
We headed to my car and drove to my apartment.

Y/n: so how is studying going?
Lc: i like it a lot. You should have agreed to go to there as well.
Y/n:yeah i know but you know i wanted to start working. But it turned out I didn't get job where i could use my proffesion. But its okay i am good now.
Lc: yeah if you're happy thats great.

We drove there and entered my apartment.
Got settled. She freshened up and we started chatting.

Nn:its nice to meet you again.
Lc: yeah i am happy too.
So how's life going on?? Stil no boyfriend?
Y/n:um i do have one.
Lc: wowwww tell me about him
Y/n: its kim taehyung. You know who it is.
Lc: no way. Girl you were fangirling over him when you were 19 and almost 20.how?
Y/n: yeah I know but its been a long time. Four years. You know i even unfollowed him because I wasn't into bts that time.
Lc:okay buttt still kim taehyung. Everyone dreams about him. And hes most handsome guy in the whole world.
Y/n: yeah enough with that tell me about yourself.
Lc:well there is one guy but were just talking atm.
Y/n: tell me about him.
Then she started describing him. He seemed nice guy.
Lc:soo what about you nini?
Nn: nope no boyfriend.
Y/n: not yet....
Lc: hm?
Nn: stop he doesn't like me and neither do i.
Y/n: are you stupid? Jk literally screams i like you by his actions.
Lc: woah woah ya girls got whole bts??? We were laughing .
Y/n: okay lets go and eat.
We ate and talked bit more. She got back to London in one week because she had university. Also it's been already two months since me and Taehyung are dating. Everything goes well so far we are going on a lot of dates having a lot of fun and basically enjoying our lives. Sometimes I stay with him and we cuddle sometimes he stays at my place and we are watching movies and basically enjoying our lives.

                        _______________

So get ready for new part and also I wanted to say that it's not going to be like too much stuff, but there will be some parts where will be probably about 18+ but I'm not gonna do much in this chapter, so wait for it in the later chapters byeeee