Part 28

Soo i am not good at writing stuff like that and it is first try there won't be much but yeah. If you're under age or feeling uncomfortable just scroll :))

_________
Nezt morning
I woke up and gosh i have best sight ever. My handsome boyfriend.
Th: morning.  He said in morning voice
Y/n: morning lets get up i will order breakfast.
Th: let's cuddle more.
Y/n: okay 30 minutes only
I obeyed him because its 9 am still and yesterday was tiring.

After we got up we headed to my house.
Y/n: mom i mossed you i couldn't see you yesterday properly. We should talk a lot.
???: you forgot about me?
Y/n: omg uncleeee i mossed youu so much.
Since my parents devorxed when i was 4 i had hard time but he was acting like my father. He was spilong me
All the time and was treating me like his child. He is my favorite uncle.
Uncle: i missed you too. And i heard you finaly have boyfriend.
Y/n: haha yeah i do.
Uncle: lets drink beer like we used to okay?
Y/n: yep but lets go to alazani first i have not been here since forever. So alazani is longest river in heroes
Th: where?
Y/n: oh its river in this village. I used to go there every time i was coming here.
Th: okay lets go!
We arrived uhh i love it so much I didn't wait even a second i went in water. My family did same and tae too but he was scared since it was river amd he had never swimmed before. I was having fun. Aftrr several hours of talking and swimming we headed home. Me and unclee left for market to buy everything . I hope tae will be alove when we will come back.

Time skip
Uncle: y/n i like your boyfriend he seems gentle and so much in love. And also i tbink same about jungkook. I wanted you to love georgian but if you love them then i will support you.
Y/n: thank you for taking care.
He smiled sweetly and we drove.

Time skip at home
Y/n: were back!! Is my boyfriend alive or you ate him already.
Mom: i gor to know more about my son in law.
My eyes almost popped out of sucket.i left for 2 hours and she is calling him that?
Mom: your boyfriend is so kimd we already love him but i wonder how hard is to be with crackhead like you.
Y/n: wow you love him more than me
Th: but i love you more than anyone. He hugged me
Everyone: awwwwwww
Y/n: shut up lets start drinking.
Me and my uncle were drinking and singing. Its been 2 hours and we have been drinking non stop.
Uncle: taehyung come i want to talk to you
Th: okay uncle

Taehyung's pov
Uncle: so son i wanted to tell you some stuff about her. You know her life wasn't easy she grew up without father and had hard time. But still managed to became successful. I am happy she got you because i see how much you love her and she does same trust me. She is oldest in cousins amd everyone was adoring her and we still do now she is our first happiness. So i hope you both will be happy.
Th: we will i promise
We hugged each other. I saw how close she was with her family. I am happy they love her so much and are taking care of her.
End of taehyung's pov
We were drinking and having fun.
I was drunk and some guests left too so we decided to stay here for tonight.

Extreme time skip.
We were walking i was telling him how i spent my childhood here. Showed him many places. After long day. We headed to our hotel. We freshened up. I was about to get dressed when I realized all my pijamas are at my house i only had this silk pijama gown. I guess i dont have a choice . I wore it gosh its so revealing.

I left bathroom and headed to bedroom

I left bathroom and headed to bedroom. Tae looked at me from head to toe
Th: i dont think you will survive today
Y/n: huh?
Th: come on dont act like that.
Y/n: how?
Th: you're seducing me
Y/n: no i just forgot my luggage at my home and thats only one thing i have to wear.
Now stop imagining things and sleep.
I headed to bed and covered myself with duvet.
When accidentally tae howered me.
Y/n: what are you doimg?
Th: you know i missed you
Y/n: but you are with me al the time
Th: not like that dummy.
Untill I process he attached his lips to mine. We shared passionate kiss. Soon he moved to my jawline leaving wet kissed and purpleish marks. Soon moved to my collarbone. I moaned when he found my sweet spot. Soon It turned into hot make out session.
Th:i camt controll anymore love.
And with that we made love all night
Imagine rest yourself.😏

________
So there was nothing actually i was planing to write details but then changed my mind. I hope you liked it :))
Byee