Part 14

We arrived in cinema. Yeonjun opened door for me. I went out and his next action shocked me. He wrapped his hand around my waist and like that we went inside. Taehyung was looking at us speechles. I acted normal and we went inside. Yeaonjun irdered pop corn and sodas for us. Tae was looking at us looking furious. I wonder what is going on inside his mind. We went there and took our places.  She kept being touchy but tae didn't give a fck.i smirked. Mivie was romantic and nice me and yeaonjun were sitting together tae was sitting next to me . I was in the middle of boys. Gosh.

Yj: this movie is so nice. Nice choice tae.
Th: yeah of course.

We continued watching it and then there was really sad part when i couldn't hold and started crying. Yeonjun hugged me and kissed my forehead comforting me. When i looked at taehyung he looked wasted. I noticed darkness in his eyes. Than his date started crying since she felt lack of attention. What a bish.

Taehyung's pov
When we got out of car. And than i was THIS BASTARD held her waist. What the fck. He has not moved his hand away she enoyed? Y/n i dont know if i will be able to control myself. I want to hold her in tight hug and than place my hand on her waist on her perfect curves that drives me ctazy. After some
Time i tried to control my emotions. We were watching movie. And then y/n started crying. And than when i was about to hold her hand this bastard hugged her and kissed on forehand . I wanted to break every single bone of his. She stopped crying and side hugged each other. I was trying to calm down and then that slut started crying. I wish i could disappear from here. She was crying and being so cringy she was sure trying to mock y/n and tried to be touchy again. She was getting on my nevrers.

After movie
Yj: y/n lets have a drink.
Y/n: sure lets go to my place.
Yj: okay bye guys.
Her: byee
Baby boo you will drive me home right?
Th: no you go youself.
Her: butt...

Then he dragged her away.
Th: listen don't you dare to call me that and stop that I already have someone in mind and thats definitely not you. So get lost.
Her: thats y/n right?
Th: yes.
Her: she is slut didn't you notice her being touchy with that guy? She is gold digger.
Th: dare to call her that names one more time and i will forget that you're girl. She has way more money than him and she can buy you and your whol family why would she beg for money. He smirked. Forget about my existence.

Then he left her speechless.
Y/n: lets go taehyung if everything is sorted.
Th: okay.

And then yeaonjun drove to my apartment.
Taehyung seemed pisses but i was screaming because of happiness inside. Yeonjun held my hand sometimes too. And he looked even more pissed.

                              _____________

Sooo what do you think guysss??