Part 27

We headed to wedding. Bride and groom looked stunning. I know both of them and i am good friends with both of them. Tae was surprised how different georgian wedding was. First we went to church then to wedding center. They signed papers and they are husband and wife. Then there was a time to throw bouquet. She threw and gosh i ccought it.tae was looking at me and was wiggling his eyebrows. Kid... then we headed to restaurant where we celebrated and met other family members too.jk and nini looked so good and my uncle liked jk as well. I introduced tae as well to some relatives. Then one of my close family member cam to me and asked me who was tae and she weirdly eyes tae.
Y/n: granny he is my boyfriend
Granny: oh you and nini had fun abroad didn't you? And little too much.
Thanks god she said in gerogian or esle it would be awkward for him.
Y/n: granny he is gentle and....
When i was taking her granddaughter cut me
Her: omg is that kim taehyung from bts?????
Y/n: yeah its him.
Her: omg youre friend is kim taehyung? She said in korean.
Th: no i am her boyfriend.
Her: ohhh and she made disgusted fac.
Th: yeah and i love her a lot. I am planning to make it official soon.
She was left speechless haha poor one.
Granny: do you know who he is?
Her: yeah he is so popular and billionaire. I wonder how she got him she isn't that beautiful.
Y/n: well you see he is my man not yours so if you dont mind i will leave. I have to book room for us in hotel we cant stay here right!
Her eyes widened and i smirked. Now she knows me.
It was tiring day. We booked hotel room to rest since there were a lot of poeple in our house there was no place and also tae would feel uncomfortable. We talked a lot about my family.
Y/n: tae
Th: hmm
Y/n: i am sorry ahout my family they are weird i mean they are jealous thats all. They were like this all the tima. Sorry if it made you uncomfortable.
Th: love its nothing and also you protected me. Andds everyome is jealous because you succeeded and also look at this handsome man he is yours.
We chucked. Cuddled and fell asleep. I was planing to have talk with my close family members like aunt xousom uncle.

——————-
Sorry this part was bit small but get ready for next part you will need a lot of hoby water💓