Part 29

It was already morning. I woke up and saw my handsome boyfriend looking cute with parted lips. I quickly pecked him.
Th: morning
Y/n: morning!
Th: am i that handsome that you can't take your eyes off of me?
I chuckled
Y/n: of course my boyfriend looks ethernal.
Th: aww you looked ethernal too last night. And he smirked.
I playfully hit his chest and burries my face in his neck. I was blushing mess.
Y/n: okay lets get up. We have to go back to city. But before we have to go somewhere special.
Th: okay but what do you mean in special?
Y/n: you will see. Hint we are going to see someone.
Th: okay i will change and you order breakfast.
I nodded and headed to get ready and ordered breakfast as well.

I wore this. We had our breakfast and headed to special place. Soon we riched cemetery.
Th: why are we here?
Y/n: i want you to introduce somebody.
Soon we reached our destination.
Y/n: grandpa look i came after so many years.i said and bites my lips to stop my tears.
Look I brought love of my life my boyfriend with me. He is so cute and caring and loves me so much. And he is so handsome too right? I chuckled bitterly. Soon tears started rolling down my cheecks. I made it and made my wish come true grandpa. I became successful and granny and mom are proud of me. I couldn't stand anymore. Fell on my knees and started sobbing.
Th: baby don't cry hm? I am sure he can hear you and is so proud of you just like my granny. I know we both miss them so much. But we can't bring them back.

Taehyung's pov
We reached cemetery. What are we doing here. Soon car stopped and she went to one grave. I couldn't read name but from her face i could feel she was hurt. Then she said grandpa. Ohh My heart clenched when i heard her cracked voice. How she is talking to her grandpa. Soon she started sobbing. I felt so bad for her and also remembered how hard it was for me when i lost my granny. Its been already 7 years and for her its 3 years only. She cried her heart out. It seems like he was nice person. I know he was like father to her. I calmed her and finally she stopped crying. I wanted to drive she let me but she was telling me directions .
End of taehyung's pov
We arrived at my house.
Y/n: granny we will leave now
Gn: oh okay dear i will bring keys.
I nodded. She noticed my puffy face.
Gn: can you come with me?
Y/n: sure.
Gn: dear you went to see his grave right?
I just nodded.
Gn: listen i know it hurts and you miss him but you should move on.
Y/n: yeah i know its just i feel like they took my heart and cut in many pieces.
Gn: i miss him so much too but you know he is angel and he is protecting us. Also i am pretty sure he is happy up there for your successful and i am sure if he was alive he would tell you how much you grew and how much he like taehyung too. I am sure he is happy since he is really good man for you.
Y/n: thank you granny and i am so sorry for leaving you like that.
Gn: no you didn't. Your aunts uncles and cousins are here i have 5 more cousins you know.oh and also i like nini's boyfriend too.
Y/n: i know right? He is so cute and he is taehyung's beat friend. I am
Sure he is happy that both of you have someone by your side who loves you. Cares and adores you. I am happy for you i hope i will get wedding invitation soon. And she winked me.
Y/n: oh granny i will miss you so much. But i have to go.
Gn: its okay we are taking all the time right?
Y/n: please be healthy and take care okay?
She nodded and hugged me.

After bidding goodbye we headed to city. It was long ride but taehyung was singing so it was really good. Not gonna lie i am happy my boyfriend is idol i have free concerts and also my best friends are bts come on i had multiple concerts thanks to them. Me and nini really enjoyed it. Once we got home it was already late. Tae decided to stay at my place. We cuddled and soon fall asleep because of exhaustion.

_________
I hope you liked it. I know this might be boring but i am trying my best to make it interesting. :)))