Part 16

After some time yeonjun left and same
With others. I decided to call my cousin to tell her everything because it was too much for me to handle and she always helps me to find solution. I dialed her number and ofc she will be coming soon. I decided to drink again. I know i am drinking a lot lately but thats only way to forget my surroundings.

After 1 hour she arrived. We sat done on couch
Y/n: i tried everything but there is no result. Even yeonjun helped me a lot he did stuff that made him uncomfortable but still did. He wanted to help me ans now i feel ashamed towards yeonjun and taehyung for giving some sort of hints. Maybe both of them will think that i am slut.
Nn: no don't say that. Thats not true it was him who agreed with you if he didn't want he wouldn't help you.
Y/n: yeah i know but i feel guilty.
Nn: okay lets drink now and forget about boys.

I was so worried about myself that I forgot to ask her about hers and jk's relationship. She seemed happy so it seems like everything is fine between them.

After about 2 shots.
Y/n: how is your relationship going with jk?
Nn: its so cool hes so sweet and nice were going on so many dates. We watched movie yesterday.
Y/n: i am so happy. At least one of us has good relationship.  Ehh let's continue.

We drank a lot and trust me when i say a lot i mean A LOT.

Then we heard knock and we went to get it. It was taehyung.
Y/n: ehh here is our prince. Haha ironic isn't it i am like this and he's not even budging. ( imagine saying in very drunk voice)
Th: uhh are you okay? Is she okay.
Nn: you shouldn't be asking about her but she will be fine. Need anything?
Th: yeah hobi sent her this. Ans handed letter
Nn: okay thanks . As you can see shes so drunk we will go inside.
Th: okay take care.

Taehyung's pov
When y/n opened door i was shocked she was wasted she couldn't even say words properly she was so drunk. She was saying stupid stuff that left me confused. What happened to her why is she in this condition? Then her cousin excused herself and closed door i could here y/n screaming you bastard. Whom is she talking about?

After closing door she dragged me inside.
Nn: how much do you love that jerk? I have never seen you in auch consition.

She helped me to take quick shower. And made me sleep. I mean i was sobbing and fell asleep without noticing.

Next morning.
I woke up with horrible headache and left room. I saw my cousin placed hangover soup on table.
Nn: come eat it.
Y/n: uhh i bet i did something stupid last night. I don't remember anything.
Nn: you did but thank god i was there. You almost exposed yourself in front of taehyung.
Y/n: i did what!
Nn: everything is fine he seemed bit confused but left.
Y/n: oh god why am i such clueless.
Nn: listen i have never seen you in such condition. Please think about yourself.
Y/n: yeah I know sorry. I will be better i am not planning to  chase him.
Nn: thats my y/n.

After several hours shee left.
I wanted to go to club to have some fun. Then i heard knock and it was taehyung.

Y/n: hii come in
Th: hi are you going somewhere?
Y/n: yeah on a date with yeonjun. What the fuck did i just said.
Th: oh okay i will visit you later. You're leaving now?
Y/n: yeah.
Th: okay bye then.
Y/n: byee.
( it was 6pm)
Then i headed to club.

                     _________________

Guysss next part is bombbbbb get readyyy and stay tuned
:)))